Windows 10: Hyper-v feature

Discus and support Hyper-v feature in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad Zoabi, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Hyper-v feature

Hello,

I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing

I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import ready machines *.ovf files for our training and labs.

I did disable Hyper-v feature in my windows but all Hyper-v network adapters still exist and i cannot remove them.

Hyper-v network adapters causing conflict with virtualBox adapers and its not working at all.

How I can clean all Hyper-v network adapers please ?

:)

Muhammad Zoabi, Sep 20, 2020

2. Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Hyper-v feature

Hyper-V

Hi Njha98,

You can remove Hyper-V by going to the control panel > add and remove programs > turn windows features on or off > and in the list there you should see Hyper-V

remove the checkbox and this will remove hyper-v

you may need to reboot

Jordan Langford, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-v feature

1. Hyper-v feature - Similar Threads - Hyper feature

2. In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.: In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing. Im using windows 11 home. how do i turn on hyper v without this check box? I cannot get Bluestacks 5 program to run as it uses hyper v.Ive checked in UEFI bios and all virtualisation is turned on.in windows...
  3. In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.: In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing. Im using windows 11 home. how do i turn on hyper v without this check box? I cannot get Bluestacks 5 program to run as it uses hyper v.Ive checked in UEFI bios and all virtualisation is turned on.in windows...
  4. Hyper-V not showing up in the features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing up in the features: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the commandEnable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  5. Hyper-V not showing up in the features

Hyper-V not showing up in the features: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the commandEnable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  6. I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?: I'm looking for hyper-v in "Turn off or on windows features", i've looked everywhere, i still cant find hyper-v, is that normal or no? the closest thing i can find to hyper-v is windows hypervisor platform, but i can't disable that even when i restart my computer. I've looked...
  7. I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?

I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?: I'm looking for hyper-v in "Turn off or on windows features", i've looked everywhere, i still cant find hyper-v, is that normal or no? the closest thing i can find to hyper-v is windows hypervisor platform, but i can't disable that even when i restart my computer. I've looked...
  8. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  9. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  10. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Customization