Windows 10: Hyper V for windows 10

Discus and support Hyper V for windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can Hyper-V added to windows features, so that i can turn it on so i can run an app. How do i even get Hyper-V added to my computer in general?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jessica LJ, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Hyper V for windows 10

Can Hyper-V added to windows features, so that i can turn it on so i can run an app. How do i even get Hyper-V added to my computer in general?

:)

Jessica LJ, Jun 12, 2022
  2. 'Mike P Win User

How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    Moving Hyper-V to Another Disk

1. Export the virtual machines to the drive where you want to move them (tutorial).
    2. When all VMs have been exported, delete them in Hyper-V Manager.
    3. When Hyper-V Manager is empty, not showing any VMs, import the previously exported VMs (tutorial). In Option One Step 6 of the tutorial, you need to select Register the virtual machine in-place, or if choosing Option Two in tutorial, select Step 2.
    Easy!

4. Hyper V for windows 10

Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Hyper V for windows 10

1. Hyper V for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hyper

2. Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?: I wanted to Use hyper-V function on PC windows 11 PC.I belive the problem can be that i run it on not supported hardware. I run it on FX 8300.It works perfectly fine but when i insall the Hyper-v function and turned it on it bios i got Bluescreens.Can it be a diffrent reason...
  3. Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?: I wanted to Use hyper-V function on PC windows 11 PC.I belive the problem can be that i run it on not supported hardware. I run it on FX 8300.It works perfectly fine but when i insall the Hyper-v function and turned it on it bios i got Bluescreens.Can it be a diffrent reason...
  4. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  5. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  6. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  7. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  8. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  9. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  10. Why i cant able to open my hyper v virtual machine windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant able to open my hyper v virtual machine windows 10: please tell how to fix this issue i try most time and also i see this in youtube but i can't find solution please help meI have 4GB ram is it enough to run hyper v virtual machine in windows 10 please give Please help me to give the solution...