Windows 10: Hyper-V in Windows 10 pro stopped working and no longer appears in the "Apps". The services...

Discus and support Hyper-V in Windows 10 pro stopped working and no longer appears in the "Apps". The services... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please advise:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jijammer, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Jijammer Win User

Hyper-V in Windows 10 pro stopped working and no longer appears in the "Apps". The services...

Please advise:

:)

Jijammer, Jul 20, 2018
  2. shadowynd Win User

Hyper-V on Windows Home Edition?

In my "Services (Local)", the following are listed:

Hyper-V Data Exchange Service

Hyper-V Guest Service Interface

Hyper-V Guest Shutdown Service

Hyper-V Heartbeat Service

Hyper-V Remote Desktop Virtualization Service

Hyper-V Time Synchronization Service

Hyper-V VM Session Service

Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Requestor

Since Hyper V isn't supposed to be on Windows 10 Home, I'm wondering what's going on and why it is in my Services. Are there any other services which would appear in Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise or Education that shouldn't appear in Windows 10 Home Services?

Thanks!

shadowynd, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Pedro Bruguera, Oct 16, 2018
  4. graye Win User

Hyper-V in Windows 10 pro stopped working and no longer appears in the "Apps". The services...

Hyper-V on Windows Home Edition?

Hummm..... Hyper-V should only be available on 64bit versions of Pro, Enterprise, and Education

Are you looking at the list of "features" and seeing it on the list? It could be that it's just the "management tools" portions of Hyper-V that are available?

graye, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Hyper-V in Windows 10 pro stopped working and no longer appears in the "Apps". The services... - Similar Threads - Hyper pro stopped

2. Hyper-V no longer working

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V no longer working: Happy New Year! I have been using Hyper-V on a W-10 Pro 64b with two virtualized OS a] Windows XP-SP3 b] Windows 10 Pro satisfactorily, in a Lenovo laptop P70 (Xeon 2.8, 64GB RAM) with Windows 10 Pro. Just updated the OS a week ago to v:20H2 built 19042.685. Today the two...
  3. windows 10 pro and hyper-v

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro and hyper-v: I have to buy another copy of Win 10 pro in order to setup Hyper-V? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-and-hyper-v/1cfc575c-745d-4990-88ab-58ff447af7a6
  4. Hyper-V on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V on windows 10 Pro: Hi, I have a problem setting up Hyper-V on windows 10 professional. I tryed many steps including: using powershell to enable hyper-v features, using advanced program setup dialog and using DISM. The hyper-v software is installed, but cant run any contrainer, saying...
  5. Hyper-V on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V on windows 10 Pro: Hi, I have a problem setting up Hyper-V on windows 10 professional. I tryed many steps including: using powershell to enable hyper-v features, using advanced program setup dialog and using DISM. The hyper-v software is installed, but cant run any contrainer, saying...
  6. hyper V machine's stopped working

hyper V machine's stopped working: My Windows 10 virtual machines worked fine. But today when I attempt to start the machines I get the error '(machine name)' failed to start. and '(machine name)' could not initialize. The same thing happens when I attempt to create a new virtual machine. Any thoughts on this...
  7. HYPER-V Exclusive mode -- stop Host messages appearing on VM

HYPER-V Exclusive mode -- stop Host messages appearing on VM: Hi there Is it possible to stop messages from the HOST being sent to the VM when using HYPER-V and VM on same LOCAL machine -- i.e possible to "emulate" VMWARE's "Exclusive mode" where a user can be prevented from switching out of full screen and back to Host system. User...
  8. Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost

Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost: *Sick Hi, since yesterday my Hyper-V stoped work. I have no clue of whats going on. I tried to uninstall and install it again, but didn't work. Does someone knows how to purge hyper-v configuration when remove/uninstall it? Because it seems that when I uninstall, the...
  9. Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?

Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?: Hello guys *Smile I want to install a Windows 7 VM with Hyper-V, but I could not find the item "Insert Integration Service disk" in the Action menu of Hyper-V console. [img] Now my Windows 7 VM looks ugly with no Aero effect and screen resolution is not autoscale....
  10. Network adapters not appearing in Hyper-V

Network adapters not appearing in Hyper-V: Hello. I'm hoping somebody knowledgeable can help me. I've looked online and I can't find an answer for this problem. I've just recently picked up windows 10 (It's been less than a week so I'm admittedly a noob with it) and I want to create a virtual machine. I've gone...