Windows 10: Hyper-V Internet Access

Discus and support Hyper-V Internet Access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please, is there anyone out there that can help me with connecting a Hyper-V virtual machine to the internet? I have now tried everything possible and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wysneus, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Hyper-V Internet Access

Please, is there anyone out there that can help me with connecting a Hyper-V virtual machine to the internet? I have now tried everything possible and read everything I could find on the internet, but still my VMs refuse to connect to the internet. What am I still doing wrong?

:)

Wysneus, Oct 13, 2020

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 13, 2020
  3. hyper v

internet connection sound and access to regular computer files not enabled in hyper v

CARLLAFFERTY, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Rex99ny Win User

Hyper-V Internet Access

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V Internet Access

1. Hyper-V Internet Access - Similar Threads - Hyper Internet Access

2. Hyper V internet access so slooooow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V internet access so slooooow: Hi there,Recently installed one of my original Windows 7 DVD as a VM under Hyper V on a HP laptop using Windows 10 and although the installation seemed to go OK trying to access the Internet is painfully slow despite my creating a new Virtual Switch.I can open IE8 on the Win...
  3. Hyper V internet access so slooooow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper V internet access so slooooow: Hi there,Recently installed one of my original Windows 7 DVD as a VM under Hyper V on a HP laptop using Windows 10 and although the installation seemed to go OK trying to access the Internet is painfully slow despite my creating a new Virtual Switch.I can open IE8 on the Win...
  4. Hyper V internet access so slooooow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Blocking internet access for VW in HYPER-V.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking internet access for VW in HYPER-V.: I want to completely block internet access to application for a virtual machine running in Hyper-V W. Is it enough to select "network adapter not connected" for the virtual machine in Hyper-V manager settings. In other words, if I select "network adapter not select "in...
  6. Blocking internet access for VW in HYPER-V.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking internet access for VW in HYPER-V.: I want to completely block internet access to application for a virtual machine running in Hyper-V W. Is it enough to select "network adapter not connected" for the virtual machine in Hyper-V manager settings. In other words, if I select "network adapter not select "in...
  7. Blocking internet access for VW in HYPER-V.

8. Hyper-V Internet Connection

Hyper-V Internet Connection: I have created a virtual Android machine with Hyper-V in Windows 10. I am however unable to establish any internet connection to the Android machine. Can I somehow create some virtual cable connection between the host and the Android VM as I did before with VirtualBox and how...
  9. Hyper-V Virtual Machine does not have internet access

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Virtual Machine does not have internet access: Hi all, I recently created a VM for some basic testing purposes and wanted it to use my laptop's internet access. To that end I configured the VM with a "Default" Hyper-V network switch but it is still unable to access the Internet. I read a bunch of posts but didn't find...
  10. Win10 Accesses the Internet With Hyper-V's Virtual Switch

Win10 Accesses the Internet With Hyper-V's Virtual Switch: After adding Hyper-V to Windows 10 Pro, Windows now accesses the internet with the virtual switch I created for Hyper-V instead of my Ethernet connection. Why isn't Windows 10 using my Ethernet connection? 83247