Windows 10: Hyper-V is missing in windows feature

Discus and support Hyper-V is missing in windows feature in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I check on "windows feature" folder and seemed to be missing. Then go on windows powerShell to type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohamed13WL, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Hyper-V is missing in windows feature

I check on "windows feature" folder and seemed to be missing. Then go on windows powerShell to type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" and the result saying Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows.

Here is another screenshot of my laptop info. Please help me Hyper-V is missing in windows feature c1a740d5-d037-4ace-8630-061a91bd7863?upload=true.png

Hyper-V is missing in windows feature 76107eac-4cfe-457a-ae0d-e82c4cc3b164?upload=true.png

:)

Mohamed13WL, Dec 13, 2020

2. Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Win10Pro, Hyper-V and missing files

I am aware that does not install Hyper-V, it was from me attempting to clear up the issue that was preventing me installing Hyper-V. The dism log when issuing the commands;

• DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V
    • DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All
    Show the exact same errors, so I was guessing were rooted in the same cause.

StuartEagles, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Hyper-V is missing in windows feature

Hyper-V is missing

Hmm, I just ran the command in powershell: Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -All

and it worked without a hitch and I didn't do anything.

Make sure you can even use hyper-V:

The Hyper-V role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 Education

The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Mobile

Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

Use the command "DISM /Online /Get-Feature" to see what features you can install and see if hyper-v exists on that list.

check windows version by typing winver in the start menu search or cortana search.

Download and install hyper-v:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

Requirements:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization...

Zackary Vanosdol, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V is missing in windows feature

1. Hyper-V is missing in windows feature - Similar Threads - Hyper missing feature

2. Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features: So my laptop was telling me the lsa was off but it is not in the settings.. I think I deleted something like hyper v so I searched it up on Google. They said to go to windows features and enable hyper v but hyper v was completely missing. Is this ok? If not, can you tell me a...
  3. Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features: So my laptop was telling me the lsa was off but it is not in the settings.. I think I deleted something like hyper v so I searched it up on Google. They said to go to windows features and enable hyper v but hyper v was completely missing. Is this ok? If not, can you tell me a...
  4. Hyper v missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper v missing: I have been using hyper v for a bit now, and still have the hyper v files installed and it is enabled on "Turn windows feature on or off", but I can not find it when I search for the program after the latest windows update. Again, I have been using hyper v just fine but now I...
  5. Hyper v missing

Hyper v missing: I have been using hyper v for a bit now, and still have the hyper v files installed and it is enabled on "Turn windows feature on or off", but I can not find it when I search for the program after the latest windows update. Again, I have been using hyper v just fine but now I...
  6. Hyper v missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hyper-V missing from Windows Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V missing from Windows Features: \I installed ubuntu terminal in my laptop and it required me to turn On my Hyper-V and Virtualization. but as you can see, Hyper V is no where to be found.The Virtualization in my BIOS is already enabled. Please Help!...
  8. Hyper-V missing from Windows Features

Hyper-V missing from Windows Features: \I installed ubuntu terminal in my laptop and it required me to turn On my Hyper-V and Virtualization. but as you can see, Hyper V is no where to be found.The Virtualization in my BIOS is already enabled. Please Help!...
  9. Hyper-v feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-v feature: Hello, I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import ready machines *.ovf files for our training and labs. I did disable Hyper-v feature in my windows but all Hyper-v network...
  10. Hyper-V is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V is missing: [IMG] I'm unable to install/enable Hyper-V on my laptop after recent Windows 10 update 1709. Its missing everywhere in my laptop. I've tried almost everything. I also opened the group policy editor and in that also the 'Device Credential' option is missing. I've also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper-v missing from windows features

2. hyper v does not appear in windows features

3. hyper-v not in windows features