Windows 10: Hyper-V machine Window 10 64B 2004 does not work Display frozen

Discus and support Hyper-V machine Window 10 64B 2004 does not work Display frozen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello: Did any body has try installing Window 10 64 bit 2004 19041.329 as Virtual machine. I installed the Virtual Machine on two different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 786Baraq, Jun 17, 2020.

1. 786Baraq Win User

Hyper-V machine Window 10 64B 2004 does not work Display frozen

Hello:

Did any body has try installing Window 10 64 bit 2004 19041.329 as Virtual machine.

I installed the Virtual Machine on two different machines

1. HP Desktop Intel i7 RAM 16M and HD 3TB.

2. Dell Vespro Laptop Intel i7 10th Gen RAM 16MB and HD 500GB SSD

Both these machine, I observed same problem. Installation and everything else went fine but at the end display of VM is frozen.

I created type type1 machine with 2048GB RAM.

I have installed on desktop 4 Virtual machines and all are working fine. They are as follows
    1. VM01 Ubuntu 20.04 works fine.

2. VM02 Win !0 P 64b 1809 works fine

3. VM03 Win10 P 64b 1909 works fine

4. Windows 10 dev environment works fine.

Only Win 10 64 bit 2004 19041.329 has display issue and I can access the window.

Any one with personal experience and found solution please let me know.

:)

786Baraq, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Rex99ny Win User

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Moving Hyper-V to Another Disk

1. Export the virtual machines to the drive where you want to move them (tutorial).
    2. When all VMs have been exported, delete them in Hyper-V Manager.
    3. When Hyper-V Manager is empty, not showing any VMs, import the previously exported VMs (tutorial). In Option One Step 6 of the tutorial, you need to select Register the virtual machine in-place, or if choosing Option Two in tutorial, select Step 2.
    Easy!

4. SarahKong Win User

SarahKong, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Hyper-V machine Window 10 64B 2004 does not work Display frozen - Similar Threads - Hyper machine Window

2. Hyper v machine password does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyper v machine password does not work: Hello,I'm trying to create a virtual machine with Win 10 pro, when I try to enter, every time I'm asked to enter my user and password for my account and I get the message "your credentials do not work". I've tried everything and I'm sure my Microsoft account password is...
  3. Hyper-V Virtual machine sound not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-V Virtual machine sound not working: I recently found out how to get Hyper-V to work and made a Linux virtual machine with no problem. However, when I want to play any audio on the virtual machine, I can't. No audio will play on the virtual machine. Is there any way that I can fix this?...
  4. hyper V machine's stopped working

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    hyper V machine's stopped working: My Windows 10 virtual machines worked fine. But today when I attempt to start the machines I get the error '(machine name)' failed to start. and '(machine name)' could not initialize. The same thing happens when I attempt to create a new virtual machine. Any thoughts on this...
  5. Manage remote Hyper-V machine

Manage remote Hyper-V machine: I have 2 win 10 pro and considering this setup: Desktop with hyper-v to tun virtual machine laptop with hyper-v management what i can now achieve is connect to the desktop with RDP then launch hyper-v management in the desktop; using the laptop hyper-v management...
  6. Running Hyper-V and VMware on the same machine?

Running Hyper-V and VMware on the same machine?: As the title indicated, anybody tried running both successfully on Win 10? I've seen people doing that on Win 8 forum( Solved Hyper V and VMWare on the same machine - Page 2 ), so I'm wondering if this method would work on Win 10... Any help/pointers would be great as I...
  7. Display Drivers for XP Not working in Hyper-V

Display Drivers for XP Not working in Hyper-V: Hello Everyone! Thank you a head of time for you time and efforts! THE QUESTION: How do I fix my display drivers in XP in my win10 Hyper-v virtual machine? WHAT HAPPENED: Installed XP in Hyper-V (Win10). For some reason now the display drivers are not installing....
  8. Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 How to Import Hyper-V Virtual Machines Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and managed just as if they were physical...
  9. Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 How to Export Hyper-V Virtual Machines in Windows 10 Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and managed just as if they were...
  10. Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows: How to: Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows How to Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 8 and 10 [img] Note There's nothing wrong in running the Hyper-V Manager and launch your virtual machines from there. However, creating a...