Windows 10: Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS

Discus and support Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get an error when I run Linux Ubuntu on Hyper-V saying I need more memory to run it. What does it mean and how do I fix it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DevTurtle197, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS

I get an error when I run Linux Ubuntu on Hyper-V saying I need more memory to run it. What does it mean and how do I fix it? Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS 20b7769e-7913-4c05-b231-a504914cc8ca?upload=true.png

:)

DevTurtle197, Dec 1, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Dec 1, 2019
  3. s.kongrath, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS

s.kongrath, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS

1. Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS - Similar Threads - Hyper Memory Error

2. How to set the Zoom level of a Hyper-V Ubuntu guest in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set the Zoom level of a Hyper-V Ubuntu guest in full screen mode: I've multiple Hyper-V VMs with Ubuntu Server installed. I don't want to set up an XRDP desktop on the VMs as they are server installations and I want to keep them as small as possible. When I connect to the VM the display is too small. I can correct this however by setting...
  3. How to set the Zoom level of a Hyper-V Ubuntu guest in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set the Zoom level of a Hyper-V Ubuntu guest in full screen mode: I've multiple Hyper-V VMs with Ubuntu Server installed. I don't want to set up an XRDP desktop on the VMs as they are server installations and I want to keep them as small as possible. When I connect to the VM the display is too small. I can correct this however by setting...
  4. Error for running Game on Hyper-V Guest [ Unsupported GPU in Guest ]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error for running Game on Hyper-V Guest [ Unsupported GPU in Guest ]: Hi. I installed Hyper-V in Windows server 2016 & created Guest with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC & Enabled RemoteFX 3D Video Adaptor & specified 1g memory for that. After Insallation "CSGO Game" in Guest; this is error shown by running that [ATTACH] while that game...
  5. Choose OS: Guest OS on Hyper-V for supporting RemoteFX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose OS: Guest OS on Hyper-V for supporting RemoteFX: Hi I have Windows server 2016 as Host OS & need to choice a guest OS for supporting remoteFX using GPU on VM. its important that guest OS use low source & be fast performance +remoteFX & using GPU +fast Performance .......which one? guide me plz/...
  6. Windows 10 Hyper-V Running WIndows 10 as a guest OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Hyper-V Running WIndows 10 as a guest OS: I want to run WIndows 10 pro as a guest operating system running under WIndows 10 pro Hyper-V I currently run Windows 7 under Windows 10 pro Hyper-V. Should I just upgrade the Windows 7 "guest" OS to Windows 10? I'm thinking I'd like a fresh install and just copy over the...
  7. Hyper-V/Ubuntu 10.04 Installation/Error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V/Ubuntu 10.04 Installation/Error: I recently purchased a Dell XPS 15, 9550, 6700HQ, W10P, 16Gig, non-touch, refurb computer. I re-partitioned the SSD drive, creating among other things drive 'R' of about 97 Gig. R was not reformatted - it is NTFS. Using another computer, I downloaded Ubuntu 10.04.LTS ISO...
  8. Hyper-V unable to configure network for guest OS - no network

Hyper-V unable to configure network for guest OS - no network: I am running Hyper-V on Windows 10 Pro and trying to install CentOS 6 on a VM. I define an external virtual switch, create a VM, specifying the use of the external virtual switch. I have 2 NICs on the host system, both with network access and internet access. The external...
  9. Cannot Install Ubuntu 17.04 in Hyper-v

Cannot Install Ubuntu 17.04 in Hyper-v: I am trying to install Ubuntu 1704 through Hyper V. It seems to go easily until I select the command to go ahead and install Ubuntu. Then things go wrong. I get the following error messages as shown in the attachment. It says that file...
  10. Installing Ubuntu in VM using hyper-v

Installing Ubuntu in VM using hyper-v: Apologies for the very basic question, but this is my first attempt at creating a virtual machine within Windows 10 pro using hyper-v. I have created a VM, and during the process allocated a drive/folder for that VM, and selected the Linux iso file that should be installed....