Windows 10: Hyper-V need to disable but cannot

Discus and support Hyper-V need to disable but cannot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to load a virtual machine of Windows XP via VMWare Player so I my use some car diagnostic software built for Windows XP.I experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Whittall1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Hyper-V need to disable but cannot

Hello,I am trying to load a virtual machine of Windows XP via VMWare Player so I my use some car diagnostic software built for Windows XP.I experience the error - VMware Player and Hyper-V are not compatible. Remove the Hyper-V role from the system before running VMware Player.I have run Win+R, msinfo32.exe and it tells me - A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed.I have been to Programs and Features - Turn Windows features on of off. However, I do not see Hyper-V anywhere to uncheck/disable. There is Windows Hypervisor Platform and Virtual Mach

:)

John Whittall1, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Hyper-V need to disable but cannot

1. Hyper-V need to disable but cannot - Similar Threads - Hyper need disable

2. Hyper-V need to disable but cannot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V need to disable but cannot: Hello,I am trying to load a virtual machine of Windows XP via VMWare Player so I my use some car diagnostic software built for Windows XP.I experience the error - VMware Player and Hyper-V are not compatible. Remove the Hyper-V role from the system before running VMware...
  3. Hyper-v not disabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-v not disabling: Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a...
  4. Hyper-v not disabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-v not disabling: Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a...
  5. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  6. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  7. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Disabling Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Hyper-V: I'm currently trying to use a program that requires Hyper-V to be disabled, but it's not showing up in my Windows Features. Even so, the program and other ones as well keep telling me that Hyper-V is enabled. I've tried using the PowerShell method to disable it as well, but...
  9. disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable Hyper-V: How can I turn off Hyper-v? .... I have already tried Programs and Features and then unchecking the hyper-v there and have checked the services .... I want to use Virtual box but am constantly advised that it is being blocked by Hyper-v. Also is there a way to reset...
  10. Disabling hyper V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Disabling hyper V: I apparently need to disable hyper v in my updated windows 10 home to get my virtual box vms to work. Would disabling hyper v remove any other windows 10 features? In other words, is there a downside to disabling hyper v? 123407