Windows 10: Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images

Discus and support Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are no pre configured gallery images in hyper-v quick actions want to install latest ubuntu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aadarshwilson, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images

There are no pre configured gallery images in hyper-v quick actions want to install latest ubuntu

:)

aadarshwilson, Dec 16, 2018

2. Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images

There are no pre configured gallery images in hyper-v quick actions want to install latest ubuntu

aadarshwilson, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

For the issue where there are no pre-configured gallery images in Hyper-V quick actions, suggest you to post the question in the

TechNet Forums
    as they are better equipped to handle this issue.

For your question related to Ubuntu installation, suggest you to post this question the
    Ubuntu community as it is more appropriate to be posted there.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images

What directories does Hyper-V Gallery download use?

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that inconvenience you are facing while installing Hyper-V on a desktop PC.

I suggest you to refer the article ‘Create a custom virtual machine gallery
    on how to use Hyper-V on a desktop PC.

We do have a dedicated support forums who are equipped with the resources to suggest you with the required information. For more information please post your query in
    TechNet forums.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images

1. Hyper -v no pre configured gallery images - Similar Threads - Hyper pre configured

2. How to configure the Virtual Switch in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure the Virtual Switch in Hyper-V: [IMG]A Virtual Switch (vSwitch) software allows one virtual machine (VM) to communicate with another. They are also used to connect virtual and physical networks and to transport VM traffic to other VMs or physical networks. However, keep in mind that Virtual Switch is...
  3. Display configuration on enhanced session Hyper V

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display configuration on enhanced session Hyper V: I have enabled the Enhanced session on the Hyper-V manager and the Guest services in the integration services. The below screen shows up once i reboot the server but i forgot to press show option to enable PNP. Is there a way to open the below screen again please....
  4. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  5. Installing a Macrium image backup on a new Hyper-V VM.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Installing a Macrium image backup on a new Hyper-V VM.: I am sure this is obvious to many users, but I puzzled about it a lot today but got there in the end. I had created a Macrium image backup from audit mode as per the video links on Saturday as described by Kari. The image I created is a dual boot image - W10 (oobe), and...
  6. Creators Update and Hyper-V - Upgrade Configuration Version

Creators Update and Hyper-V - Upgrade Configuration Version: Hello all, I have installed Creators Update and in Hyper-V Manager, when I click on "Upgrade Configuration Version" on any of my VMs, nothing happens. I am running Enterprise edition. And I think it is because of that I can't use new features of Hyper-V like windows...
  7. Hyper-V unable to configure network for guest OS - no network

Hyper-V unable to configure network for guest OS - no network: I am running Hyper-V on Windows 10 Pro and trying to install CentOS 6 on a VM. I define an external virtual switch, create a VM, specifying the use of the external virtual switch. I have 2 NICs on the host system, both with network access and internet access. The external...
  8. Help with Installing Ubuntu VM in Hyper-v and creating an image

Help with Installing Ubuntu VM in Hyper-v and creating an image: Help with Installing Ubuntu VM in Hyper-v and creating an image as a .WIM within SCCM. So here's a breakdown of the situation: - I need Ubuntu to be installed as a VM on several Windows machines e.g. approximately 90-110 Desktops. - I've used Virtualbox previously...
  9. Configuring sound with Windows 98 and XP on Hyper-V.

Configuring sound with Windows 98 and XP on Hyper-V.: I have them both set up, but I don't seem to have any options to enable any sound in the hardware section of Hyper-V. Is it not possible to use these operating systems with sound? I used to use Windows Virtual PC 2007 and sound worked perfectly on those, both on 98 and XP....
  10. Hyper-V - Create Custom Virtual Machine Gallery

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V - Create Custom Virtual Machine Gallery: How to: Hyper-V - Create Custom Virtual Machine Gallery [img] Information Quick Create is a feature in Hyper-V allowing users to setup new virtual machines with a few mouse clicks. At the moment, Quick Create offers users a quick setup of Windows 10 Developer Environment,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hyper v gallery images

2. hyper-v pre-configured vms

3. hyper-v no gallery images found

4. hyper-v gallery images,
  5. microsoft hyper-v gallery,
  6. Windows 10 install Hyper-V Gallery,
  7. hyper vno gallery images,
  8. hyper-v gallery