Windows 10: Hyper-V not available.

Discus and support Hyper-V not available. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In my list of Windows Features Hyper-V is not showing up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rollo1002, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Rollo1002 Win User

Hyper-V not available.

In my list of Windows Features Hyper-V is not showing up.

:)

Rollo1002, Jan 10, 2020

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 10, 2020
  3. jbl1985 Win User
    Hyper V Integration Services are not Available

I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu after I connect to the VM to install Integration services, there is no such option under the Action Menu to Insert Integration Services Setup Disk . The instructions
    seem so simple but I seem to be missing something. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services
    Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may need to start the installation
      manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Rex99ny Win User

Hyper-V not available.

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V not available.

1. Hyper-V not available. - Similar Threads - Hyper available

2. Hyper-V is not available for me to select in windows features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V is not available for me to select in windows features.: Hi, Hyper-V is not available for me to select in windows features. I have checked that the PC meets the requirements for Hyper-V using command 'systeminfo'. This states that hyper-V is enabled in the Firmware.I am running Windows 11 ver22H2. I have tried to enable hyper-v...
  3. Hyper-V is not available for me to select in windows features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V is not available for me to select in windows features.: Hi, Hyper-V is not available for me to select in windows features. I have checked that the PC meets the requirements for Hyper-V using command 'systeminfo'. This states that hyper-V is enabled in the Firmware.I am running Windows 11 ver22H2. I have tried to enable hyper-v...
  4. Hyper-V host physical disk not available to VM in Server 2022 and Win 11 arm64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V host physical disk not available to VM in Server 2022 and Win 11 arm64: Hi.I have a problem with Hyper-V in Windows Server 2022 x64 and Windows 11 arm64. In these specific cases, it seems to be impossible to attach physical disks directly to a VM. No other Windows versions or architecture combinations seem to have this issue.In other cases, it is...
  5. Hyper-V host physical disk not available to VM in Server 2022 and Win 11 arm64

Hyper-V host physical disk not available to VM in Server 2022 and Win 11 arm64: Hi.I have a problem with Hyper-V in Windows Server 2022 x64 and Windows 11 arm64. In these specific cases, it seems to be impossible to attach physical disks directly to a VM. No other Windows versions or architecture combinations seem to have this issue.In other cases, it is...
  6. Hyper-V Error "No more data available" when creating a virtual machine! Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Error "No more data available" when creating a virtual machine! Please help: PLEASE HELP! I do not know how to fix this error. I also cant start virtual machines because the "hypervisor is not available" and I dont know why this happens! PLEASE HELP...
  7. Hyper-V Error "No more data available" when creating a virtual machine! Please help

Hyper-V Error "No more data available" when creating a virtual machine! Please help: PLEASE HELP! I do not know how to fix this error. I also cant start virtual machines because the "hypervisor is not available" and I dont know why this happens! PLEASE HELP...
  8. Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management, Not enough memory resources are available to complete...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management, Not enough memory resources are available to complete...: Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management, Not enough memory resources are available to complete this operation, Error.I've Have 8GB Of RAM With 5.2GB Available....
  9. USB-Webcam in Hyper-V not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-Webcam in Hyper-V not available: Hello, I have a German Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2 Build 19042.906. In Windows 10 I also have a VM in Hyper-V with Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 21H1 Build 19043.906. The VM is installed several months ago and working just great! Next week I have a Zoom...
  10. Windows 10 Insider build 20152 now available as ARM64 VHDX for Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider build 20152 now available as ARM64 VHDX for Hyper-V: With Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview builds, you can create 64-bit ARM (ARM64) VMs in Hyper-V on Windows 10 ARM-based PCs. Creating ARM64 VMs is not supported on x64 hardware. Pre-requisites for creating ARM64 VMs: A Windows 10 ARM-based PC with a Microsoft SQ1,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hyper v not available