Windows 10: Hyper V not showing up

Discus and support Hyper V not showing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have enabled virtualization and Windows Virtual Machine, but every time I try to start Windows Subsystem for Android or open Amazon Appstore, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hohwald, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Hohwald Win User

Hyper V not showing up

I have enabled virtualization and Windows Virtual Machine, but every time I try to start Windows Subsystem for Android or open Amazon Appstore, it says to turn them on even though they are on.

:)

Hohwald, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Kari Win User

Moving Hyper-V to Another Disk

1. Export the virtual machines to the drive where you want to move them (tutorial).
    2. When all VMs have been exported, delete them in Hyper-V Manager.
    3. When Hyper-V Manager is empty, not showing any VMs, import the previously exported VMs (tutorial). In Option One Step 6 of the tutorial, you need to select Register the virtual machine in-place, or if choosing Option Two in tutorial, select Step 2.
    Easy!

3. Marby Rey Win User
    Even after Uninstalling Hyper-V - msinfo32 shows "A hypervisor has been detected"

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you disable the Hyper V services. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Services on the search bar.
    • Right click one Hyper V service, then select Properties.
    • On Startup type, choose Disabled.
      Hyper V not showing up d67aa4cb-46e7-4431-9d29-11005894536c.png
    • You have to disable all the Hyper V services one at a time by following the same steps.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you check out your post on TechNet (IT Pro’s) to make sure you get better answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marby Rey, Aug 29, 2023
  4. Hyper V not showing up

Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 29, 2023
Thema:

Hyper V not showing up

1. Hyper V not showing up - Similar Threads - Hyper showing

2. How to fix Hyper-V bug, it is showing its off but it's not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Hyper-V bug, it is showing its off but it's not: Hi, I can't use GameLoop on my PC Windows 11 as it says Hyper v is running please turn it off, uninstalled the game loop and reinstalled it same results...
  3. How to fix Hyper-V bug, it is showing its off but it's not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Hyper-V bug, it is showing its off but it's not: Hi, I can't use GameLoop on my PC Windows 11 as it says Hyper v is running please turn it off, uninstalled the game loop and reinstalled it same results...
  4. In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.: In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing. Im using windows 11 home. how do i turn on hyper v without this check box? I cannot get Bluestacks 5 program to run as it uses hyper v.Ive checked in UEFI bios and all virtualisation is turned on.in windows...
  5. In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.

In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing.: In Turn windows features on/off Hyper V checkbox is not showing. Im using windows 11 home. how do i turn on hyper v without this check box? I cannot get Bluestacks 5 program to run as it uses hyper v.Ive checked in UEFI bios and all virtualisation is turned on.in windows...
  6. Hyper-V not showing up in the features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing up in the features: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the commandEnable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  7. Hyper-V not showing up in the features

Hyper-V not showing up in the features: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the commandEnable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  8. Hyper V not showing up

Hyper V not showing up: I have enabled virtualization and Windows Virtual Machine, but every time I try to start Windows Subsystem for Android or open Amazon Appstore, it says to turn them on even though they are on....
  9. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  10. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...