Windows 10: Hyper V not working

Discus and support Hyper V not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hyper V quick create showing not found error and closing automatically. What can I do to repair it. Thanks in advance.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thebeginner2402, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Hyper V not working

Hyper V quick create showing not found error and closing automatically. What can I do to repair it.

Thanks in advance. Hyper V not working 693bc68d-d663-4dff-ad26-18d8ddf4fa52?upload=true.png

:)

thebeginner2402, Feb 13, 2019

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Hyper V not working

Hyper-V

Hi Njha98,

You can remove Hyper-V by going to the control panel > add and remove programs > turn windows features on or off > and in the list there you should see Hyper-V

remove the checkbox and this will remove hyper-v

you may need to reboot

Jordan Langford, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Hyper V not working

1. Hyper V not working - Similar Threads - Hyper working

2. Clipboard does not work in Hyper-V [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Clipboard does not work in Hyper-V [Fix]: [IMG]Hyper-V is Microsoft’s virtualization platform, which facilitates creating and managing virtual machines running on Windows. Clipboard integration helps in seamless copying and pasting of files and texts between both systems. However, users might encounter situations...
  3. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...: Hi, i'm not fluent in english , sorry about thatMy microphone on my headset, is working with the windows recorder but not on chrome or OBS stream application or any other application like discord, zoom etc..I have already did so much things to solved this problem without...
  4. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...: Hi, i'm not fluent in english , sorry about thatMy microphone on my headset, is working with the windows recorder but not on chrome or OBS stream application or any other application like discord, zoom etc..I have already did so much things to solved this problem without...
  5. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?: Hello I am building a workstation that will run windows 11 pro, it will be used primarily as a hyper v host and have a few vm's of 11 pro running on it, if I purchase licences through Microsoft store on each vm after installation will they activate ok? has anyone done this...
  7. Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?

Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?: Hello I am building a workstation that will run windows 11 pro, it will be used primarily as a hyper v host and have a few vm's of 11 pro running on it, if I purchase licences through Microsoft store on each vm after installation will they activate ok? has anyone done this...
  8. Installing Hyper V Windows 11 does not work. Many different errors but no fixes.

Installing Hyper V Windows 11 does not work. Many different errors but no fixes.: HiJust thought i would mentiuon first that I have been through microsoft support and they did the same things I tried, to no avail.So i am trying to install windows 11 as a virtual disk using hyper V. It keeps failing no matter what i have tried.So let me start with saying...
  9. Installing Hyper V Windows 11 does not work. Many different errors but no fixes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Hyper V Windows 11 does not work. Many different errors but no fixes.: HiJust thought i would mentiuon first that I have been through microsoft support and they did the same things I tried, to no avail.So i am trying to install windows 11 as a virtual disk using hyper V. It keeps failing no matter what i have tried.So let me start with saying...
  10. Hyper-V issue with Enhanced Session - Working only on Local Account

Hyper-V issue with Enhanced Session - Working only on Local Account: I have installed a W11 machine. I have 2 users: local administrator - microsoft account administrator rightsIf I select Enhanced Session only the Local Administrator is able to logon on. I do not have a logon screen where I can select the userIf I disable it I get into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper v quick create not found error

2. hyper-v not working

3. hyper-v quick create not found error

4. hyper-v quick create error not found,
  5. hyper-v not found error,
  6. hyper v quick create not working,
  7. hyper-v win 10 not working,
  8. hyper v not working,
  9. hyper v is not working,
  10. hyper-v quick create error,
  11. hyper-v not working on windows 10,