Windows 10: Hyper V Platform cannot be installed

Discus and support Hyper V Platform cannot be installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so the error is that hyper v cannot be installed because virtualization is disabled in the firmware. But I Do enable the virtualization in bios and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Angelll26, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Angelll26 Win User

Hyper V Platform cannot be installed

Ok so the error is that hyper v cannot be installed because virtualization is disabled in the firmware. But I Do enable the virtualization in bios and yet no result! It still says that virtualization is not disabled. Any idea of what might be wrong?

:)

Angelll26, Nov 13, 2018

2. hyper -v

my genuine windows 10 have no hyper v function , I install BLUESTACK for laptop other android platform but the installation time apps say hyper v is not enable , how it fix it sar?

or install it?

SaikatChowdhury, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Rex99ny Win User

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Hyper V Platform cannot be installed - Similar Threads - Hyper Platform cannot

2. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  3. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  4. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone, I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures. I tried to follow...
  5. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone, I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures. I tried to follow...
  6. Hyper-V cannot install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyper-V cannot install Windows 10: I want to install a Windows 10 virtual machine through Hyper-V I selected Generation 2, ISO downloaded using media creation tool. However, I always encounter this error: Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid...
  7. Cannot see option Install Operating System on HYPER-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Cannot see option Install Operating System on HYPER-V: Hi there Cannot see any option on HYPER-V to INSTALL an OS ????!!. The management and configuration screens come up but HOW do I install the OS and Start the VM !!! Using WINDOWS 10 as HOST. Cheers jimbo 2281
  8. Unable to Install Hyper-V Platform Role

Unable to Install Hyper-V Platform Role: Hi, I am trying to install the Hyper-V role through the Control Panel - Programs and Features - Turn a Windows Feature On or Off. When I check the box for Hyper-V, it searches for the files, acquires them, and applies the changes. It then says "Windows completed...
  9. Cannot Install Ubuntu 17.04 in Hyper-v

Cannot Install Ubuntu 17.04 in Hyper-v: I am trying to install Ubuntu 1704 through Hyper V. It seems to go easily until I select the command to go ahead and install Ubuntu. Then things go wrong. I get the following error messages as shown in the attachment. It says that file...
  10. HYPER-V VM via RDP - Cannot install Pgms !!!!!

HYPER-V VM via RDP - Cannot install Pgms !!!!!: Hi there Trying to install programs while connected via RDP (the normal way of accessing your HYPER-V VM remotely). Cannot install programs. This seems a bit daft - I can't always be at the console of the HOST machine - I usually access VM's remotely anyway. cheers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot tick hyper v platform

2. hyper-v platform cannot be installed