Windows 10: Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 1903 with Ryzen 7 3700X CPU and Gigabyte X570 Aoruse Elite motherboard. When I try to manually start service with a name "Usługa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by przemek755676, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

I have Windows 10 1903 with Ryzen 7 3700X CPU and Gigabyte X570 Aoruse Elite motherboard. When I try to manually start service with a name "Usługa obliczeniowa gościa funkcji hyper-v" (sorry I am unable to translate it, it might be something like "Hyper-v guest calculation service") OS crashes and shows Blue Screen. Why? Here you can find video: https://streamable.com/8ysm3 What information do you need to diagnose the root of the problem?

:)

przemek755676, Jul 21, 2019
  2. ScottS21 Win User

Hyper-V machine freezes on start after 1903 update

Since updating OS to version 1903, my Hyper-V machines freeze at start for about 20 seconds, then re-open login page, then it boots fine and all is good.

I've updated graphics drivers, gone through several Windows-based scans, i.e. sfc /scannow, etc.

I've also tried...

Stopped/restarted Container service

Disabling/re-enabling Hyper-V

Any suggestions?

My build:

i7-8700

32GB RAM

Win 10 Pro 1903

ScottS21, Jul 21, 2019
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

1. Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Hyper subservice causes

2. Hyper V causes BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hyper V causes BSOD on Windows 10: I was trying to install Docker Desktop and it prompted me to enable Hyper V on my machine. After enabling Hyper V, Windows went into BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error. I have searched high and low for solution but none worked. My Hardware: - CPU: intel...
  3. Unable to start VMs in Hyper V in Windows 10 1903.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start VMs in Hyper V in Windows 10 1903.: VM are erroring with message Failed to start. I tried disabling and enabling the Hyper V several times with no success. I see the below log messages in event viewer for Hyper V VMMS [FrCtUtilities::UpdateFRCTFilesTime@2226] Caught exception: The system cannot find the...
  4. Hyper-V causing blue screens even after disabling Nox Player

Hyper-V causing blue screens even after disabling Nox Player: I have a problem with Hyper-V causing BSOD on my system upon opening an Android emulator with Nox Player. Earlier today the situation was: virtualization was enabled in the BIOS, but Hyper-V was disabled. I ran an android emulator via Nox which worked fine. Then I enabled...
  5. Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart: I'm trying to disable Hiper-v in order to uninstall VMware, which cannot be uninstalled if I have Hyper-V enabled. After I've unchecked Hiper-V (all) and Windows Hypervisor Platform from Windows features, restart is required, I click restart and windows crashes with the blue...
  6. Windows 10, ver 1903 with Hyper-V: BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

Windows 10, ver 1903 with Hyper-V: BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout: Greetings, Since updating to Win 10 version 1903 in the past several weeks, two machines with Hyper-V enabled are BSOD with a Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout error, noting hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe in the dmp files on both systems. One machine was updated to 1903 that has a...
  7. HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10: I saw there is no Hyper-V features on Windows 10 Home edition. But i tried to disable by using cmd with this code https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box/issues/195 { dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V } and then blue screen has appeared while starting...
  8. Hyper-V – BSOD or repair screen

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V – BSOD or repair screen: Windows 10 Pro 1709, x64. Lenovo desktop, 12 GB memory. I´ve trying to do a virtual boot of a backup image created with Macrium Reflect, using Macrium viBoot. When the vm is started, there appears a BSOD in Hyper-V (Page fault in nonpaged area), or a “Preparing...
  9. Hyper-V installation causes boot failure

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V installation causes boot failure: Hello all. James here. I'm trying to setup Hyper-V, using Kari's tutorial. After I select the modules, Windows installs them and asks for a reboot. I oblige and then the system loops. I have tried three times and have had to restore all three times. I have enabled Intel...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen 3700x on gigabyte board blue screen fix

2. hyper-v causes bluescreen

3. windows 1903 blue screen hyper-v

4. disabling hyper-v causes blue screen,
  5. windows hyper v disable 1903