Windows 10: Hyper V Virtual Machine Windows Activation Error 0x80041023

Discus and support Hyper V Virtual Machine Windows Activation Error 0x80041023 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've got a issue I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on. I've been given a new OEM copy of Windows 10 Pro and I created a Hyper-V VM and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Caleb369, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Caleb369 Win User

Hyper V Virtual Machine Windows Activation Error 0x80041023

I've got a issue I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on. I've been given a new OEM copy of Windows 10 Pro and I created a Hyper-V VM and installed the Windows 10 Pro onto it. But when I go enter the product key so I can activate Windows, it's telling me "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one (0x80041023)

I know that this is an unused key.

Thanks,

Caleb

:)

Caleb369, Jul 11, 2019
  2. SarahKong Win User

Hyper-V Virtual Machine not recognised

The folder where your VM is do you see a .vhd file?

Here is a great article step by step on how to import VM into hyper-v.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/conte...

SarahKong, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Mark St..., Jul 11, 2019
  4. Hyper V Virtual Machine Windows Activation Error 0x80041023

Andre Da Costa, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Hyper V Virtual Machine Windows Activation Error 0x80041023

1. Hyper V Virtual Machine Windows Activation Error 0x80041023 - Similar Threads - Hyper Virtual Machine

2. Issues with Hyper-V Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi all, I'm running Ubuntu 19.04 in a Hyper-V Virtual Machine. It's configured to use Hyper-V's "Default Switch" network adapter, but for some reason, the VM doesn't seem to get internet access. My computer is connected to the Internet (both through Wi-Fi and Ethernet). I've...
  3. Hyper V- Virtual Machine Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hyper V- Virtual Machine Error: While starting the Vistual Machine i am facing the below error shown in Event Viewer. Plz Help me out to resolve this problem. License Activation (slui.exe) failed with the following error code: hr=0x8007232B Command-line arguments:...
  4. Hyper V not connecting to virtual machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper V not connecting to virtual machine: Suddenly, Hyper V would not connect to any Virtual Machine using the Virtual Machine Connection. I trying creating new VMs and nothing worked. I am using Windows 10 Education....
  5. Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines: How to: Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines Running Windows on a virtual machine can naturally never be as fast as same version of Windows on same computer running on physical hardware. However, by tweaking virtual machine settings, you can greatly impact the speed and...
  6. Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine: How to: Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine [img] Information Nested Virtualization means that user can enable Hyper-V on existing virtual machines, and run virtual machines and Windows Sandbox on them. To make Nested Virtualization...
  7. Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi, I was wondering if all I really need to do to backup activated virtual machines but not associated virtual hard drives is just to copy the virtual hard drive folder to another drive (or even one drive) . All I am really interested is in saving the machines which have...
  8. Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 How to Import Hyper-V Virtual Machines Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and managed just as if they were physical...
  9. Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 How to Export Hyper-V Virtual Machines in Windows 10 Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and managed just as if they were...
  10. Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows: How to: Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows How to Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 8 and 10 [img] Note There's nothing wrong in running the Hyper-V Manager and launch your virtual machines from there. However, creating a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80041023 windows 10

2. hyper-v 0x80041023