Windows 10: Hyper-V VM

Discus and support Hyper-V VM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; With the Hyper-V session running on my local machine. Am I allowed to create a VM using the DVD I used on the machine?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DMACUK, Dec 21, 2018.

1. DMACUK Win User

Hyper-V VM

With the Hyper-V session running on my local machine. Am I allowed to create a VM using the DVD I used on the machine?

:)

DMACUK, Dec 21, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

Unassign Hyper V VM with deleted User account

Hyper V is not assigned based on user accounts.

Hyper V is a server feature that allows you to create VMs but they are not assigned to users.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are referring to?

And then share on a cloud drive and post link here for me to look at?

Also what are the steps you are doing to "assign" the VM to another User?

SarahKong, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Schism082 Win User
    No Internet in Hyper-V VM's

Hi, I have Windows 10 Enterprise and just added Hyper-V. I had 3 VM's on VMware Player and deleted and uninstalled Player. I have 3 Vm's on Hyper-V. My problem is I get no Internet on my Vm's. I am new to Hyper-V and would like to know how to connect these
    to the internet. I have "Virtual switch (automatic)" selected. They show no connections available in the VM's. How do I connect to the internet? (I'm on wifi.) I'm attaching a screenshot. Thanks

Hyper-V VM a5a649f6-ec4d-4915-ad8b-d1e2d2a5cafa.png

Schism082, Dec 21, 2018
  4. SarahKong Win User

Hyper-V VM

SarahKong, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Hyper-V VM

1. Hyper-V VM - Similar Threads - Hyper

2. Whenever I go to enable Hyper V on my laptop it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I go to enable Hyper V on my laptop it doesn't work: I am currently trying to set up something that needs Hyper V enabled and whenever I do and restart , it fails the update and un-does the changes. is there something I'm missing that needs to be fixed before I can use this feature?...
  3. Whenever I go to enable Hyper V on my laptop it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I go to enable Hyper V on my laptop it doesn't work: I am currently trying to set up something that needs Hyper V enabled and whenever I do and restart , it fails the update and un-does the changes. is there something I'm missing that needs to be fixed before I can use this feature?...
  4. Whenever I go to enable Hyper V on my laptop it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hyper-V host can't communicate with its guests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V host can't communicate with its guests: Hi - I've configured Hyper-V on a Windows Server 2022 Standard system the 'host'. I've create a Windows guest and a SLES 15 guest. The host and both of the guests can access the Internet. Both guests can access each other. But the guests can not access/ping the host, and the...
  6. Hyper-V host can't communicate with its guests

Hyper-V host can't communicate with its guests: Hi - I've configured Hyper-V on a Windows Server 2022 Standard system the 'host'. I've create a Windows guest and a SLES 15 guest. The host and both of the guests can access the Internet. Both guests can access each other. But the guests can not access/ping the host, and the...
  7. Hyper-V host can't communicate with its guests

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Hyper-V VM Issue Encrypted Partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V VM Issue Encrypted Partition: I am trying to create a Generation 2 Arch Linux VM using Hyper-V on a partition of my hard drive that is encrypted. The partition is 100 GB in size which I have set as the maximum size of the Virtual HD.I've set the VM to have fixed memory: 12 GB the host machine has 48...
  9. Hyper-V VM Issue Encrypted Partition

Hyper-V VM Issue Encrypted Partition: I am trying to create a Generation 2 Arch Linux VM using Hyper-V on a partition of my hard drive that is encrypted. The partition is 100 GB in size which I have set as the maximum size of the Virtual HD.I've set the VM to have fixed memory: 12 GB the host machine has 48...
  10. Enable or Disable Hyper-V for Standard Users in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Hyper-V for Standard Users in Windows 11: [IMG]Hyper-V is a perfect hypervisor software for Windows users that is built into the operating system. But when it is enabled on the administrator account, only the users with admin privileges can access it. However, if you want other users to access the hypervisor, you...