Windows 10: Hyper-V VM

Discus and support Hyper-V VM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; With the Hyper-V session running on my local machine. Am I allowed to create a VM using the DVD I used on the machine?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DMACUK, Dec 21, 2018.

1. DMACUK Win User

Hyper-V VM

With the Hyper-V session running on my local machine. Am I allowed to create a VM using the DVD I used on the machine?

:)

DMACUK, Dec 21, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

Unassign Hyper V VM with deleted User account

Hyper V is not assigned based on user accounts.

Hyper V is a server feature that allows you to create VMs but they are not assigned to users.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are referring to?

And then share on a cloud drive and post link here for me to look at?

Also what are the steps you are doing to "assign" the VM to another User?

SarahKong, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Schism082 Win User
    No Internet in Hyper-V VM's

Hi, I have Windows 10 Enterprise and just added Hyper-V. I had 3 VM's on VMware Player and deleted and uninstalled Player. I have 3 Vm's on Hyper-V. My problem is I get no Internet on my Vm's. I am new to Hyper-V and would like to know how to connect these
    to the internet. I have "Virtual switch (automatic)" selected. They show no connections available in the VM's. How do I connect to the internet? (I'm on wifi.) I'm attaching a screenshot. Thanks

Hyper-V VM a5a649f6-ec4d-4915-ad8b-d1e2d2a5cafa.png

Schism082, Dec 21, 2018
  4. SarahKong Win User

Hyper-V VM

SarahKong, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Hyper-V VM

1. Hyper-V VM - Similar Threads - Hyper

2. Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?: I wanted to Use hyper-V function on PC windows 11 PC.I belive the problem can be that i run it on not supported hardware. I run it on FX 8300.It works perfectly fine but when i insall the Hyper-v function and turned it on it bios i got Bluescreens.Can it be a diffrent reason...
  3. Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper- V crash cause of not compatible Hardware ?: I wanted to Use hyper-V function on PC windows 11 PC.I belive the problem can be that i run it on not supported hardware. I run it on FX 8300.It works perfectly fine but when i insall the Hyper-v function and turned it on it bios i got Bluescreens.Can it be a diffrent reason...
  4. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  5. Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831

Cannot install Hyper-V, Error : 0x800f0831: Hello Everyone,I tried to install Hyper-V on my physical installation Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition, but I can't, and I received this error message: 0x800f0831. I have opened CBS file for more details, and I saw that informations in the pictures....
  6. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  7. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  8. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  9. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  10. Why i cant able to open my hyper v virtual machine windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant able to open my hyper v virtual machine windows 10: please tell how to fix this issue i try most time and also i see this in youtube but i can't find solution please help meI have 4GB ram is it enough to run hyper v virtual machine in windows 10 please give Please help me to give the solution...