Windows 10: Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything

Discus and support Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a Hyper X Cloud 1 headset (2014) that I'm running on Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520. I have had this laptop for over a year and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The OG Spiderman, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything

Hello I have a Hyper X Cloud 1 headset (2014) that I'm running on Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520. I have had this laptop for over a year and no issues with Headset microphone till now. Last month it stopped working but I was able to fix it by turning on the allows apps to access microphone in the privacy page. But the other day it just stopped mid way talking with my friend. He said I was cutting in n out so I unplugged the microphone and plugged it back in and nothing. It was like before except nothing I tried this time fixed it. I don't know what's left. I have the splitter which came with microphone but no control box because it didn't come with it when i bought it.

I've lots of things but this video and the link are what did the trick last time but now nothing i do works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok67GZ--fhY

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/microphone-driver-download-update-for-windows-10.html

Is there anything left to do?

:)

The OG Spiderman, Aug 12, 2018
  2. blabla21 Win User

Microphone not working on Kingston HyperX Cloud

Hey guys.

Recently I've been trying to set up my mic on my headset Kingston HyperX Cloud (1 not 2), and have not succeeded, so I'm wondering if anyone can help me out here.

I've been trying to find the problem by googling it and I can't manage to find it all of them just say to make sure that the microphone is properly plugged in (which it is), make sure that the mute button is switched on the control box (which it is since I tried on both sides when switched).

I try to test it through many ways but it still I don't succeed.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

blabla21, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything

Headsets microphone not working

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Were you able to use the microphone of your headset before on your computer?
    • If yes, can you try if the microphone of the headset would work on a different computer?
    • Does the port for the jack on your computer is capable of supporting microphone?

We look forward to your

Jarius Tol, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything

1. Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything - Similar Threads - Hyper Cloud Headset

2. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...: Hi, i'm not fluent in english , sorry about thatMy microphone on my headset, is working with the windows recorder but not on chrome or OBS stream application or any other application like discord, zoom etc..I have already did so much things to solved this problem without...
  3. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...: Hi, i'm not fluent in english , sorry about thatMy microphone on my headset, is working with the windows recorder but not on chrome or OBS stream application or any other application like discord, zoom etc..I have already did so much things to solved this problem without...
  4. Cant access pretty much everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  5. Cant access pretty much everything.

Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  6. Cant access pretty much everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger: Hello everyone i need help!my headset audio was was working until december 2021 where the mic just stopped workingi checked on device manager and it said device not migrated. i tried to look on google to find my solution but nothing worksi have tried-Uninstalling the mic and...
  8. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger: Hello everyone i need help!my headset audio was was working until december 2021 where the mic just stopped workingi checked on device manager and it said device not migrated. i tried to look on google to find my solution but nothing worksi have tried-Uninstalling the mic and...
  9. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

10. Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows

Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows: I have a Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset and it works perfectly fine, I can hear audio and also use the mic fine, but when i try to change its properties in the control panel the headset doesn't pop up....