Windows 10: Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

Discus and support Hyperlink with a confirmation message box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just upgraded my Windows into Windows 10. But the hyperlink now can be access with just one click. I want it just like the old Microsoft Outlook,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Haveza, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Haveza Win User

Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

I just upgraded my Windows into Windows 10. But the hyperlink now can be access with just one click. I want it just like the old Microsoft Outlook, where it will be ask for confirmation first whether you want to open the link or not.

Please your suggestion.

:)

Haveza, Aug 6, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

windows 10 hyperlink opening

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you have Internet Explorer set as a default program?
    • Do you face the issue only with the hyperlinks from an email?
    • On which email application do you face this issue?

We would suggest you to copy the hyperlink or use an hyperlink from a wordpad and check if you face the same issue.

Get back to us with the details to further assist you.

Ravinath P, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

1. Hyperlink with a confirmation message box - Similar Threads - Hyperlink confirmation message

2. Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages: in the "Your Phone" app on Windows 11 hyperlinks are no longer opening. I click them and nothing. Previously worked fine. Is this a known issue? Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎7/‎30/‎2021 OS build 22000.348 Serial number 006048375257 Experience Windows...
  3. Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages: in the "Your Phone" app on Windows 11 hyperlinks are no longer opening. I click them and nothing. Previously worked fine. Is this a known issue? Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎7/‎30/‎2021 OS build 22000.348 Serial number 006048375257 Experience Windows...
  4. Message Box

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message Box: For some reason, I get a randomly generated text message box whenever I log on. One of these being: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-box/af0d22a1-bc53-43b6-b921-9f42b3bca11c
  5. Hyperlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyperlink: Is there a way to hyperlink a folder or file in Win10? So when searching for a file or folder via a key word the folder/file would be located on your computer as compared to chasing the File Explorer tree up and down for a long time trying to finding the "nuget" your looking...
  6. hyperlink

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyperlink: Hyperlink doesn't react i.e. doesn't connect using my cursor. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlink/08175070-8120-4868-b90f-d68fd1ce169e
  7. Hyperlinks not working when clicking on Outlook 2016 message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Hyperlinks not working when clicking on Outlook 2016 message: Hello, I know this is a common issue. Would someone please help with the reg edit instructions or other solutions for this problem? Thank you so much. I downloaded a firmware update for my Brother printer today and an Abode reader update. After restarting, when I click on a...
  8. Warning message box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Warning message box: I was reading an article on MSN news earlier (Internet explorer) when a box came up saying Windows 10 was irrevocably damaged and to click on OK to start the repair process. It was accompanied by a loud alarm tone. No, I didn't click ok, I closed the page. I regularly scan...
  9. Is There A "Read-Only" Confirmation Dialog Box App?

Is There A "Read-Only" Confirmation Dialog Box App?: Hello, Remember back in the older versions of Windows when if you set the Attribute of a file/folder as a Read-Only, then you would get a confirmation dialog show up any time you: • Attempt to Rename the file/folder, • Delete the file/folder, or • Move the file/folder...
  10. OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message

OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message: Hey , Check this link - Ask before delete files from OneDrive folder. YES! That's it. Thank you so much. I did a lot of googling, but clearly wasn't googling the right phrases.