Windows 10: hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser

Discus and support hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My hyperlinks suddenly stopped working using live mail with MacBook and Safari as the browserThank you for any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deton8, May 27, 2024.

1. deton8 Win User

hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser

My hyperlinks suddenly stopped working using live mail with MacBook and Safari as the browserThank you for any help

:)

deton8, May 27, 2024
  2. R9
    r9 Win User

CNET: Safari 4 is Fastest Browser on Planet.

I have used safari and firefox is twice faster. I don`t like safari at all. And I don`t care what browser it is but safari was slow. And I did not needed a stop watch to notice.

3. Pawan1709 Win User
    Opening hyperlinks in Windows Live email

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which version of Windows Live Essentials is installed on the computer?

• Do you receive any error message when you click on the Hyperlink?

• Does this issue occur with a particular Hyperlink?

I suggest you to Repair Windows Live Mail and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below on how to repair Windows Live Mail:

1. Click on the Start icon and select, Control Panel.

2. Under Programs & Features, click Uninstall a Program.

3. Locate Windows Live Essential then click Uninstall/Change.

4. When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.

5. Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, May 27, 2024
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser

Windows 10 mail hyperlinks

Hi,

Since the option above did not work, we suggest resetting the Mail application by following the steps below:

• Click Settings and choose System.
    • Click on Apps & features, scroll down at the right side and choose
      Mail and Calendar.
    • Click Advance options then click Reset tab (A check mark will show up when reset is done.).
    • Open Mail app, sign-in on your account and check if you will be able to click on the hyperlinks.

NOTE: Resetting it might delete the data/appointments that you have on the Calendar. We suggest performing a back up before resetting it.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 27, 2024
Thema:

1. hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser - Similar Threads - hyperlinks live mail

2. hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hyperlinks in live mail suddenly don't work. Using a MacBook with Safari browser: My hyperlinks suddenly stopped working using live mail with MacBook and Safari as the browserThank you for any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlinks-in-live-mail-suddenly-dont-work-using-a/aac23658-888d-43b5-b094-a1a9c49e4366
  3. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers don't work: My problems started after I cloned my drive to another partition and updated windows. I can't use any browser to connect to websites on the internet despite me being able to use internet based apps perfectly fine. Microsoft bing seems to be the only browser that'll actually...
  4. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  5. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  6. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Apple Safari Browser . . .

Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro: I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari, browser. They, have a version, that was written. A few years ago. It, will work on Windows 10. The problem, I'm having is. Getting it, is very confusing? I started to...
  8. The hyperlinks in Mail do not work

The hyperlinks in Mail do not work: When I receive an e-mail that contains a link, when I click on the link, there is an error message saying something like "We were not able to open the link with the details of the link". If I copy the link and paste it in a browser, the link opens. I tried to reinitialize...
  9. Windows 10 mail hyperlinks not working with new Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail hyperlinks not working with new Microsoft Edge Browser: Hi, I just updated my computer the the latest Microsoft Edge browser. Microsoft Edge runs in the background and on the task bar the Edge icon flashes when I click on a hyperlink on Windows 10 mail; However, Edge browser does not pop up to screen. Is there a setting I have...
  10. Hyperlinks not working consistently in Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyperlinks not working consistently in Microsoft Mail: Hyperlinks do not work or contain links in the mail. When you receive an email and when you open regardless in outlook, Gmail or in yahoo itself you always see a blue line under the hyperlink. All you have to do is to move your mouse over and click on it and links open and...