Windows 10: Hyperlinks in Teams / Zoom invitations disabled on Windows 10 calendar

Discus and support Hyperlinks in Teams / Zoom invitations disabled on Windows 10 calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'm using Windows 10 Pro with Windows Mail and Calendar linked to my Gmail accounts. My problem is that any Teams or Zoom meeting invitations I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimHendry2, May 13, 2021.

1. Hyperlinks in Teams / Zoom invitations disabled on Windows 10 calendar

Hello,I'm using Windows 10 Pro with Windows Mail and Calendar linked to my Gmail accounts. My problem is that any Teams or Zoom meeting invitations I am sent are downloaded to the Windows Calendar but the hyperlinks are disabled and it is impossible to select and copy the text.Is there any known fix? A hidden security setting maybe?Many thanks,Jim

:)

JimHendry2, May 13, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Win 10 Calendar Events hyperlinks?

Hi Thomas,

Support for hyperlink formatting has been added to the Calendar app Version 17.8241.41275.0. To check the version of your Calendar app, click the Gear icon to access
    Settings, then click About. If you don't have the most recent version, we suggest that you update it through the Store app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Choose the Store app.
    • Click your profile picture near the search bar.
    • Choose Downloads and Updates.
    • Click Check for Updates.
    • Install the latest updates for the Mail and Calendar app (these two apps are bundled together).

Let us know if hyperlinks work properly after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, May 13, 2021
  3. Invite someone in Calendar not appearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Calendar app.
    • Place the cursor on the event created.
    • Click on more details button.
    • In invite someone box, type the name or Email address of the person you want to invite.
    • Click on send invite.

For more information, you may refer the following Microsoft help article.

Calendar app help

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Hyperlinks in Teams / Zoom invitations disabled on Windows 10 calendar

New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: RSVP to Calendar events from forwarded invitations

Brink, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Hyperlinks in Teams / Zoom invitations disabled on Windows 10 calendar

1. Hyperlinks in Teams / Zoom invitations disabled on Windows 10 calendar - Similar Threads - Hyperlinks Teams Zoom

2. Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity: Mailbox Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity ~4 or 5 per day, going back some weeks. In most cases, none of the meeting details have changed time, location, attendees and the admins also mailbox delegates say they haven’t touched the...
  3. How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?: See description. I don't see a button, and dragging the file over doesn't work. I saw that this was not possible in 2018 Windows 10 but find it highly unlikely this hasn't been resolved yet. Thanks in advance!...
  4. How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?: See description. I don't see a button, and dragging the file over doesn't work. I saw that this was not possible in 2018 Windows 10 but find it highly unlikely this hasn't been resolved yet. Thanks in advance!...
  5. Hyperlinks on Windows Calendar

Hyperlinks on Windows Calendar: I know this has come up before but as it's August 2021 and it still isn't resolved on my machine at least, I thought I'd just ask again.Hyperlinks are not clickable in Windows calendar.I really like Windows calendar and find it's a great and simple solution but this is just...
  6. MS Teams integration with Windows 10 Calendar

MS Teams integration with Windows 10 Calendar: There is an option to add an "Online meeting" to Windows 10 calendar invites see photo which defaults to Skype. We cannot use Skype at our company: we use MS Teams. I do not see a way to change this default in the Settings area. Is Windows 10 Mail compatible with MS Teams?...
  7. Teams invitations opened in Windows Mail disappear and not added to calendar

Teams invitations opened in Windows Mail disappear and not added to calendar: When I receive and external invitation to a MS Teams meeting, I click on accept and not only does the meeting not get added to Calendar, but the email disappears into deleted items also.As it is the only thing with the join meeting link I have to manually go in to the deleted...
  8. Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app

Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app: I'm using Windows 10 mail app for all of my email accounts. I like to keep all my calendar invites in my Google calendar, so when there is a calendar invitation from a different email account I need to add it to my Google calendar. I have Google calendar in Windows 10...
  9. Microsoft invitation to join ms team

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft invitation to join ms team: how do i get rid of window of microsoft invitation to join ms team at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-invitation-to-join-ms-team/364bc68d-107e-442a-94ab-512b4014b1e6
  10. Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!

Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!: Hi, I have started to use Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps instead of Outlook 2016 & have come up with an unusual issue when I receive a meeting invite via email from someone else. When I accept the invite, it saves the event to the Ireland Holidays calendar instead of my...