Windows 10: Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0

Discus and support Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently got a new computer with Windows 10 Home. To keep my old Works files I installed Works 9 and it's working well for the most part. But one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveFox3, Dec 23, 2018.

1. SteveFox3 Win User

Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0

I recently got a new computer with Windows 10 Home. To keep my old Works files I installed Works 9 and it's working well for the most part. But one issue I'm having is the hyperlinks in the documents don't take me to the Internet when they're clicked. I've looked at everything I can think of in Works but can't find a solution. Another issue I have is if I cut and try to paste from an article on the Internet into a Works document the document will just close down. I'd appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks

:)

SteveFox3, Dec 23, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Hyperlinks not working

Hi, suggest you check these associations:

Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0 [​IMG]

(I assume you mean clicking on them doesn't open a browser).

dalchina, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Ronmio Win User
    Hyperlinks not working

After spending many hours following Google suggestions for getting hyperlinks (in Outlook, etc,) working again after resinstalling FireFox, I stumbled across Benf's suggestion for adding the five Registry edits. Finally, something that works. I'm back in business now.

I've bookmarked this webpage out of fear that W10 will inevitably get screwed up again. Thanks, Benf.

Ronmio, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Hyperlinks don't work in windows 10 mail

Hi Robyn,

It is possible that this is a browser issue or registry problems. For us to properly isolate your issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• Are you using the default mail app for Windows 10 or Outlook 2016?
    • Are you having issues inserting or accessing the hyperlink?
    • Did you encounter any error messages when working on the hyperlink?

In addition, if you're encountering the issue using the Outlook application, we have provided an article below for a resolution:

Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0 - Similar Threads - Hyperlinks working Works

2. Hyperlinks not working after

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyperlinks not working after: I though it´s perfectly OK to move .odt files WITH RELATIVE HYPERLINKS refering to other .odt files to another folder within OneDrive or within my USB Drive not across OneDrive + USB Drive without breaking the hyperlinks. I am not about moving files that are refered. It´s...
  3. Hyperlinks in Word not working.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Hyperlinks in Word not working.: I use the Word document program from Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. My OS is Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, and I use Firefox as my browser. I like to copy a hyperlink from the Internet onto my Word page. Normally I then use the return key, or space bar, and the...
  4. Hyperlinks is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyperlinks is not working on Windows 10: I am having a problem with all hyperlinks - in Xfinity Mail, Facebook, and other apps. I assume it is a problem with Windows 10. Anyone know what the cause is?...
  5. Hyperlinks not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyperlinks not working: Hyperlinks not working. Receive message "Operations has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on the computer". Google Chrome is my default for browser. Shows in apps for default browser and email. I do not have Internet Explorer App showing anywhere, and this gets...
  6. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  7. works 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    works 9: I have a new computer without a disk drive. I have a works 9 disk. is there any way to install this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-9/6b82a394-a5cb-41e9-8a13-1ce23cd5cf24
  8. Hyperlinks not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlinks not working: Following a torrid week of 3 Windows 10 cumulative updates [KB4494441 (OS Build 17763.503) (twice) and KB4505056 (OS Build 17763.504)] which each wiped almost all of my programme settings, the problem I am left with is an ability to click through hyperlinks in messages on...
  9. Hyperlinks not working

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlinks not working: Hello there Recently I noticed hyperlinks in outlook do not works. is there any fix? Thank you 88652
  10. Hyperlinks not working in Email.

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlinks not working in Email.: When I click on a link in my email, it does nothing, goes nowhere. This happens in Edge as well as Chrome. I have Office 2007. This just started happening. If I copy the link and paste it, it seems fine. Need some help out there guys and gals. You have been pretty good to me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msworks hyperlinks not working

2. microsoft works 9 hyperlinks windows 10

3. hyperlinks are not working in works 9