Windows 10: hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code.

Discus and support hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hyperscape open beta for windows pc don't load it opens and then crashes with an error message saying that the game has crashed and that it was unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrancisHayle, Jul 13, 2020.

1. hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code.

Hyperscape open beta for windows pc don't load it opens and then crashes with an error message saying that the game has crashed and that it was unable to load, my computer is less then one year old and evertything is uptodate.

hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code. [​IMG]

:)

FrancisHayle, Jul 13, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 13, 2020
  3. BIGBang13 Win User
    Windows 10 Ubisoft Compatibility Issue

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. After a few days I went to play a game made by Ubisoft and Windows came up with a crash error, so I tried my other Ubisoft games and they all came up with a game dump crash error. Except one which was deleted entirely.
    Has anyone else encountered this issue after upgrading?

I have tried running the games in a previous windows version but they still give me the error and will not start.

BIGBang13, Jul 13, 2020
  4. hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code.

Camera app crashing on launch with error code 0xA00F4273

Hello
    BastianWeber

Thanks for trying out the troubleshooting steps. I do indeed think there's something wrong with your installation of the camera app, the error code indicates you are missing some dependencies. Could you file a issue via the Windows Feedback tool, in the
    title tag it with your user name and the error code (EX: "Camera app crashing on launch with error code 0xA00F4273 #BastianWeber").

How to file an issue via Windows Feedback:

1) On your keyboard hit Ctrl+S

2) Type "Windows Feedback"

3) If this is your first time launching, you may need to sign in with your Microsoft Account

4) In "Search for feedback" textbox, enter title it something like "Camera app crashing on launch with error code 0xA00F4273 #BastianWeber"

5) Click "Add new feedback"

6) Click Problem radio button

7) For category select Apps and Games >Camera for the path

8) If it's available, click the "Reproduce" button, then go ahead and attempt to launch the camera app

9) After app fails to launch, go back to the Windows feedback and click "Done"

10) Tap the "Post new feedback" button

This will further help us diagnose the problem.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code.

1. hyperscape Ubisoft BETA FOR Windows 10 PC, crashes upon launch with error code. - Similar Threads - hyperscape Ubisoft BETA

2. Ubisoft Connect Launcher not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Ubisoft Connect Launcher not launching on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Ubisoft Connect or Uplay is a game launcher just like Steam or Origin, and for the most part, it behaves just like them, allowing the user to launch games, add extra features, and much more. However, a lot of users started complaining that Ubisoft just fails to launch...
  3. Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application: Hello,Upon trying to launch a few specific applications 3, they close themself without something popping up. On Event Viewer I say an Error with the Errorcode: 0xc0000005This is only for a few specific applications, nearly all other programs work fine.Name der fehlerhaften...
  4. Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application: Hello,Upon trying to launch a few specific applications 3, they close themself without something popping up. On Event Viewer I say an Error with the Errorcode: 0xc0000005This is only for a few specific applications, nearly all other programs work fine.Name der fehlerhaften...
  5. Different applications crashing upon launch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different applications crashing upon launch on Windows 10: Apps will exit automatically upon launch. Apps affected: Spotify, Webull, Windows Settings, most apps including installation file, and windows update tool.Apps not affected: Chrome, cmd.Ran sfc, DISM scan restore and component cleanup... didn't help. If anyone knows...
  6. pc crashes when playing valhalla thru ubisoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc crashes when playing valhalla thru ubisoft: ive played it many times before but for some rreason it started crashing nooothing is overheating everything is fine so i went to google to see who else has had this problem aand of course im not the only so one person said that its pc clock is not synced and so i did...
  7. Adobe XD crashed upon launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe XD crashed upon launch: Hi, I tried to launch adobe XD but it keeps crashing and the event viewer shows this error Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 6/18/2020 1:46:40 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  8. Windows 10: Settings App Crashing upon Launch | ms-settings error: -2147219196

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Settings App Crashing upon Launch | ms-settings error: -2147219196: Hi, For some reason, my Settings app on Windows 10 does not want to launch. All it does is open for 1 second, then crash immediately. I've tried multiple things; a new user, resetting the Settings app with a CMD command, all of the above. I haven't tried a refresh/reset...
  9. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10: This has been an ongoing problem since about last month. Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended. However, now I am running into issues with it. Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds....
  10. Explorer Crashing Upon Launch.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Crashing Upon Launch.: Hi I have an issue where on one of our laptops, when user opens their file explorer, it would spin for a second then crashes. It only happens under her profile, if I log in, I can run File Explorer just fine. If I use Internet Explore then go the address bar and type...