Windows 10: HyperV error?

Discus and support HyperV error? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by ghostdog, Oct 3, 2014.

1. ghostdog Win User

HyperV error?

Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that MMC says something about Virtual Machine Management must be enabled? Im at a loss at what that is :/

:)

ghostdog, Oct 3, 2014
  2. gao1yu3 Win User

ICS failure and high CPU after fall update.

In Device Manager, HyperV Virtual Switch Extension Manager has a error sign on it.

After Disabling all HyperV related network adapters, and removing HyperV switches and saved statets, the ICS is still "starting" with high CPU use, and the same after reboot.

I need virtual machine and run the Pro version for HyperV. This bug has become a major issue and makes my work very difficult.

gao1yu3, Oct 3, 2014
  3. jaitaiwan Win User
    Unable to Fully Install Hyper V - Fails after restart to finish

My issue has resolved itself.

After update KB4020102 I attempted to install all of HyperV again which failed to finish as I expected. However after attempting to install HyperV Platform first on it's own, then the HyperV Management Tools it worked successfully.

For any users whom this helps, just note those two options can be found when expanding the HyperV option in the Windows Features tree.

Thanks everyone.

jaitaiwan, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

HyperV error?

Usually the management console and service not running means that the computer is not capable to use Hyper-V, virtualization being disabled in BIOS or incompatible processor.

Take a screenshot of the complete error message and post here.

Kari, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

HyperV error?

1. HyperV error? - Similar Threads - HyperV error

2. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  3. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  4. Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV: I cant send Ctrl+Alt+Del to my container and can't put it in "Enhanced Mode" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-select-ctrlaltdel-in-hyperv/ec2a5855-8f33-4838-80a1-a05dae20d72e
  5. Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV: So I'm learning about cyber security right now, and i tried installing a VM, which I've done before, but i ended up installing the wrong one.I installed Kali Linux HyperV-amd64 but now i cant remove it, every time i try it says cant remove something that's currently in...
  6. Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV

Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV: So I'm learning about cyber security right now, and i tried installing a VM, which I've done before, but i ended up installing the wrong one.I installed Kali Linux HyperV-amd64 but now i cant remove it, every time i try it says cant remove something that's currently in...
  7. Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv: WHvCapabilityCodeHypervisorPresent is FALSE! Make sure you have enabled the 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' feature. VERR_NEM_NOT_AVAILABLE.если я даже виключал и включал hyper v і в настройках VT x включен все то всеравно не работает виртуальная машина...
  8. Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv

Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv: WHvCapabilityCodeHypervisorPresent is FALSE! Make sure you have enabled the 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' feature. VERR_NEM_NOT_AVAILABLE.если я даже виключал и включал hyper v і в настройках VT x включен все то всеравно не работает виртуальная машина...
  9. Win11 & HyperV wifi vswitch throttling speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 & HyperV wifi vswitch throttling speed.: Something is wrong with the Hyper-V bridge adapter for Wi-Fi.Had a virtual switch created to bridge the net adapter for Wi-Fi, speed was capped at 100Mb down 0.3Mb up. Lan speed to the Wi-Fi router right next to the computer is 600Mb down 200 up. Disabling and deleting the...
  10. Win11 & HyperV wifi vswitch throttling speed.

Win11 & HyperV wifi vswitch throttling speed.: Something is wrong with the Hyper-V bridge adapter for Wi-Fi.Had a virtual switch created to bridge the net adapter for Wi-Fi, speed was capped at 100Mb down 0.3Mb up. Lan speed to the Wi-Fi router right next to the computer is 600Mb down 200 up. Disabling and deleting the...