Windows 10: HyperV error?

Discus and support HyperV error? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by ghostdog, Oct 3, 2014.

1. ghostdog Win User

HyperV error?

Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that MMC says something about Virtual Machine Management must be enabled? Im at a loss at what that is :/

:)

ghostdog, Oct 3, 2014
  2. gao1yu3 Win User

ICS failure and high CPU after fall update.

In Device Manager, HyperV Virtual Switch Extension Manager has a error sign on it.

After Disabling all HyperV related network adapters, and removing HyperV switches and saved statets, the ICS is still "starting" with high CPU use, and the same after reboot.

I need virtual machine and run the Pro version for HyperV. This bug has become a major issue and makes my work very difficult.

gao1yu3, Oct 3, 2014
  3. jaitaiwan Win User
    Unable to Fully Install Hyper V - Fails after restart to finish

My issue has resolved itself.

After update KB4020102 I attempted to install all of HyperV again which failed to finish as I expected. However after attempting to install HyperV Platform first on it's own, then the HyperV Management Tools it worked successfully.

For any users whom this helps, just note those two options can be found when expanding the HyperV option in the Windows Features tree.

Thanks everyone.

jaitaiwan, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

HyperV error?

Usually the management console and service not running means that the computer is not capable to use Hyper-V, virtualization being disabled in BIOS or incompatible processor.

Take a screenshot of the complete error message and post here.

Kari, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

HyperV error?

1. HyperV error? - Similar Threads - HyperV error

2. HyperV - Host can't get connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HyperV - Host can't get connection: Hello everyone, I have a Windows server 2019 with HyperV, I tried to create an external switch and link a server VM but can't get an internet connection the host is connected, it's a server in the cloud. I have tried the trick remove the "allow management OS to share this...
  3. Using Teams in HyperV with Company domain

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Using Teams in HyperV with Company domain: I have a company laptop with Teams and obviously that works fine. However, I wanted to install Teams on my personal pc and decided to use a HyperV vm to run as it needs to use a company domain and that takes over control of certain aspects. In particular, it requires you to...
  4. Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine

Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine: Hi, I am unable open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine. I have a Windows 10 Host machine PC-A running HyperV and a VM running Windows 10 on top of it PC-B. PC-A configuration: Windows Firewall enabled by default. Enabled File and Print Sharing via...
  5. Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine.

Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine.: Hi, I am unable open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine. I have a Windows 10 Host machine PC-A running HyperV and a VM running Windows Server 2019 on top of it PC-B. PC-A configuration: Windows Firewall enabled by default. Enabled File and Print Sharing...
  6. HyperV and Grub mouse issue.

HyperV and Grub mouse issue.: So I decided to install ubuntu alongside windows in a Hyper-V VM (more as an experiment than desire). It all went fine without any hitches. The only problem I have come across is the GRUB selection menu is like the old style Windows 7 dual boot menus and only responds to...
  7. Repair HyperV Machine Boot (VHDX)

Repair HyperV Machine Boot (VHDX): Hi everyone. I have a big problem and I'm going crazy. Let's see if someone can help me. I have a virtualized windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 in its HyperV vhdx file, but I have inadvertently deleted the boot partition and now the HyperV does not start the machine. I do not...
  8. SSL issues in Virtual Machines when using HyperV

SSL issues in Virtual Machines when using HyperV: Hi all, I've been using HyperV to host virtual machines I need for work, but no matter what Linux distribution I am running, I am encountering SSL errors whenever I reach out to remote endpoints. This seems to reliably happen whenever distributions need to perform updates....
  9. issue with connecting to a newly created hyperv VM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    issue with connecting to a newly created hyperv VM: submitted by /u/tyanu_khah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flbbf4/issue_with_connecting_to_a_newly_created_hyperv_vm/
  10. Unable to uninstall HyperV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HyperV: I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are always running, there's HyperV network adapter and sometimes restarting/turning off takes a minute, because Event viewer says...