Windows 10: HyperV - Host can't get connection

Discus and support HyperV - Host can't get connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a Windows server 2019 with HyperV, I tried to create an external switch and link a server VM but can't get an internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FranckJack, Sep 16, 2020.

1. HyperV - Host can't get connection

Hello everyone,

I have a Windows server 2019 with HyperV, I tried to create an external switch and link a server VM but can't get an internet connection the host is connected, it's a server in the cloud.

I have tried the trick remove the "allow management OS to share this network adapter" and re-enable it before doing the link to the VM but still can't get anything.

If someone has any idea?

:)

FranckJack, Sep 16, 2020

2. HyperV issues after update KB4103725

I have had two hyperV locations with windows server 2012 R2 fail on this update(KB4103725)

Symtoms:

1. hyperV host Nic changes from domain network to public network.

2. hyperV guests loss network connectivity.

Are there any known patches which address the above symptoms?

davidMeyer4, Sep 16, 2020
  3. mjena Win User
    Creating RemoteApps from two different Hyper-V VMs to run on the Host PC

Hi Ryan, thank you for the reply.

I went through the steps in that article, it seems to be trying to create a connection from guest machine to the host machine, I am trying to Connect to applications on two HyperV VMs FROM the host machine.

generally when i open RDP and put the hostmachine name in there, it obviously doesnt allow it. so I wonder how this could be set up or if it's possible to set up

mjena, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

HyperV - Host can't get connection

1. HyperV - Host can't get connection - Similar Threads - HyperV Host can't

2. Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine: Hi, I am unable open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine. I have a Windows 10 Host machine PC-A running HyperV and a VM running Windows 10 on top of it PC-B. PC-A configuration: Windows Firewall enabled by default. Enabled File and Print Sharing via...
  3. Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine.

Cannot open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine.: Hi, I am unable open a default share C$ from a HyperV VM to host machine. I have a Windows 10 Host machine PC-A running HyperV and a VM running Windows Server 2019 on top of it PC-B. PC-A configuration: Windows Firewall enabled by default. Enabled File and Print Sharing...
  4. issue with connecting to a newly created hyperv VM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    issue with connecting to a newly created hyperv VM: submitted by /u/tyanu_khah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flbbf4/issue_with_connecting_to_a_newly_created_hyperv_vm/
  5. Unable to uninstall HyperV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HyperV: I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are always running, there's HyperV network adapter and sometimes restarting/turning off takes a minute, because Event viewer says...
  6. Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10

Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10: Hi, This has been driving me up the wall for ages - and I can't for the life of me work it out. I've installed the drivers that came with my bluetooth dongle ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/EkoBuy%C2%A.../dp/B01D3Q0228 ) . I've tried their website as well (based on a google...
  7. HyperV Management issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HyperV Management issues: Suddenly, Hyper-V Manager is not showing any of my VMs. About my only option is "Connect to Server". When I try to connect to the service locally, I get a message saying to check theat the Virtual Machine Management Service is running. VMMS.exe appears to be running....
  8. Can't connect to network or can't get internet

Can't connect to network or can't get internet: I just switched my Internet provider. Previously, I had no connection issues. have two iPhones, and iPad and an HP laptop running Windows 10. All devices except the laptop use the 5G connection provided. The laptop requires the 2G connection. The laptop will either not...
  9. HyperV error?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    HyperV error?: Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that MMC says something about Virtual Machine Management must be enabled? Im at a loss at what that is :/ 2147
  10. Windows HyperV

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows HyperV: In order to test apps before installing them I would like a VM. I have Windows 10 Pro, 6GB RAM, my network adapter is 802.11n + version 6.30.223.256. I think I have to enable virtualization in my old BIOS, then at control panel>windows features, check virtualization or...