Windows 10: HyperV: how do i check if my computer supports virtualization?

Discus and support HyperV: how do i check if my computer supports virtualization? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; My name is Robert Fassbender, I am running windows 10 pro on old laptop by Dell Inspiron1545 When I first got it I loaded Windows 7 on it, now I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by rfcomptech, Dec 30, 2019.

1. HyperV: how do i check if my computer supports virtualization?

My name is Robert Fassbender, I am running windows 10 pro on old laptop by Dell Inspiron1545 When I first got it I loaded Windows 7 on it, now I am running Windows 10 Pro. It is hypervmy understanding that windows 10 deos not support XPMode? I have searched the internet and then found quite a few possibilties. I looked through all of them, one thing i noticed they were all written for a different windows 10 then I have, because they asked for things that my windows 10 doesn't have and even files that I couldn't find. I now have hyperv. I was wondering and how do i check if my computer supports virtualization? my other question is, doI need hyperv, and does Windows 10 support virtualization, and does my laptop support virtualization?

:)

rfcomptech, Dec 30, 2019
  2. iqapple Win User

hyperv no longer disable instantgo?

I installed win10 and enabled hyperv. In win8.1 instantgo will be disabled but in windows 10 it seems still on. Is hyperv no longer conflicting with instantgo?

Thanks

iqapple, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Can't disable HyperV

Hi, I am trying to disable Hyper-V as I need to use VirtualBox. I have deleted all the VM's in HyperV Manager and stopped the service. Whenever I try to remove it it restarts and then says Windows needs to undo the changes. After this HyperV is still installed.

Can anyone help remove this?

Thanks,

Harris Mirza

Olafgarten, Jan 6, 2020
  4. HyperV: how do i check if my computer supports virtualization?

HyperV issues after update KB4103725

I have had two hyperV locations with windows server 2012 R2 fail on this update(KB4103725)

Symtoms:

1. hyperV host Nic changes from domain network to public network.

2. hyperV guests loss network connectivity.

Are there any known patches which address the above symptoms?

davidMeyer4, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

HyperV: how do i check if my computer supports virtualization?

1. HyperV: how do i check if my computer supports virtualization? - Similar Threads - HyperV check computer

2. How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?: I have an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx laptop. I need to use the keyboard and the mouse at the same time for some tasks, yet I cannot find a way to disable palm-check. I start typing and my trackpad stops working. How can I fix this?...
  3. How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive?: I want to share my onedrive folder to my friends by give them a url link to my folder so they can download anything inside the folder. If someone downloading file from my shared onedrive folder, Is the OneDrive username of the person downloading my file visible? For example...
  4. MS Virtual support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Virtual support: When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say your problem has been solved? Then you are asked to rate the help 1 star being the worst rating. Its no help at all a Zero...
  5. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  6. how do i spell check???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i spell check???: I have home view and editing but no spell check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-spell-check/a8e3fb13-517a-4a45-bdea-6ddf2434d270
  7. HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...: I HAVE JUST HAD TELSTRA CONNECT THE NBN TO MY COMPUTER, BUT, IT SEEMS TO MUCH SLOWER THAN MY OLD WINDOWS "10" INTERNET PROGRAM THAT I WAS CONNECFTED TO BEFORE !!!!!!!, SO, HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED THAT IS PROVIED TO COMPUTER FROM NBN TELSTRA ???......
  8. how to check my adapter's supported configuration for particular router?

how to check my adapter's supported configuration for particular router?: hi i have SSID: LAnliga Protocol: 802.11n Security type: WPA2-Personal Network band: 2.4 GHz Network channel: 10 IPv4 address: IPv4 DNS servers: Manufacturer: Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: 5.0.57.0 Physical...
  9. How do I change the password on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...
  10. How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?

How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?: Every night around 11 P.M. the internet connection speed is either drastically reduced or web pages won't even load. I am supposed to have a 15Mbps and at these times it drops down to 5 or none at all. The service provider has come out and changed the modem and all the...