Windows 10: HyperV Management issues

Discus and support HyperV Management issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Suddenly, Hyper-V Manager is not showing any of my VMs. About my only option is "Connect to Server". When I try to connect to the service locally,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamAitken, Nov 26, 2018.

1. HyperV Management issues

Suddenly, Hyper-V Manager is not showing any of my VMs. About my only option is "Connect to Server". When I try to connect to the service locally, I get a message saying to check theat the Virtual Machine Management Service is running. VMMS.exe appears to be running. The event log says "Virtual Machine Management service is waiting for system upgrade to complete." but as far as I know, no System upgrade is in progress.

:)

WilliamAitken, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2018
  3. HyperV issues after update KB4103725

I have had two hyperV locations with windows server 2012 R2 fail on this update(KB4103725)

Symtoms:

1. hyperV host Nic changes from domain network to public network.

2. hyperV guests loss network connectivity.

Are there any known patches which address the above symptoms?

davidMeyer4, Nov 26, 2018
  4. pozzoacer Win User

HyperV Management issues

disable hyperv in win 10 home

Isn't there any way to disable hyperv in my acer aspire 5 (a515-51g-52zr)? No bios options in my lappie, just bought it yesterday. Hyperv is shown as being enabled in task manager.

pozzoacer, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

HyperV Management issues

1. HyperV Management issues - Similar Threads - HyperV Management issues

2. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  3. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  4. Enabling HyperV on Home

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Enabling HyperV on Home: Whilst perusing web, I discovered how to enable HyperV in Home and it is surprisingly easy. WARNING - Make an image backup first before doing this - I accept no responsibility if this goes wrong. Firstly, (obviously) bios has to be set for virtualisation. Then copy text...
  5. HyperV and Grub mouse issue.

HyperV and Grub mouse issue.: So I decided to install ubuntu alongside windows in a Hyper-V VM (more as an experiment than desire). It all went fine without any hitches. The only problem I have come across is the GRUB selection menu is like the old style Windows 7 dual boot menus and only responds to...
  6. SSL issues in Virtual Machines when using HyperV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSL issues in Virtual Machines when using HyperV: Hi all, I've been using HyperV to host virtual machines I need for work, but no matter what Linux distribution I am running, I am encountering SSL errors whenever I reach out to remote endpoints. This seems to reliably happen whenever distributions need to perform updates....
  7. issue with connecting to a newly created hyperv VM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    issue with connecting to a newly created hyperv VM: submitted by /u/tyanu_khah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flbbf4/issue_with_connecting_to_a_newly_created_hyperv_vm/
  8. Unable to uninstall HyperV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HyperV: I have installed HyperV before for Docker, now it's always omnipresent and I'm unable to uninstall it. There's dozen of services, some of them are always running, there's HyperV network adapter and sometimes restarting/turning off takes a minute, because Event viewer says...
  9. HyperV error?

HyperV error?: Can somebody help me with this? According to Hyper V Manager it says it's encountered an error trying to access an object on computer (mycomp) and that MMC says something about Virtual Machine Management must be enabled? Im at a loss at what that is :/ 2147
  10. Windows HyperV

Windows HyperV: In order to test apps before installing them I would like a VM. I have Windows 10 Pro, 6GB RAM, my network adapter is 802.11n + version 6.30.223.256. I think I have to enable virtualization in my old BIOS, then at control panel>windows features, check virtualization or...