Windows 10: hypervisor error

Discus and support hypervisor error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpb_X5YXs6OhuwWHkbZvOiyg_9LWw?e=xwugrzMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by moleee, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:37 AM.

1. moleee Win User

hypervisor error

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpb_X5YXs6OhuwWHkbZvOiyg_9LWw?e=xwugrzMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff800`69e00000 PsLoade

:)

2. Joel1703 Win User

HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD

Hi, today I've been getting repeated BSODs with the HYPERVISOR error and one time the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've tried doing a clean reinstall of graphics drivers. I can't find much online so I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

3. Psaidwid Win User
    Windows Hypervisor

I have already tried all of these things and have now created a thread over on superuser Hypervisor BCD Won't Boot as
    per your suggestion.

4. -KELLY- Win User

hypervisor error

A hypervisor feature is not available to the user.

I got an error on gpupdate /force as below on my workstation which is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803.

-----------------------------

{F312195E-3D9D-447A-A3F5-08DFFA24735E} failed due to the error listed below.

A hypervisor feature is not available to the user.

Note: This component only reports overall status information. It does not report information about its individual policy settings; consequently, those settings will not appear in this tool. Please contact the vendor of this component to check if an updated
    version is available.

-----------------------------

It is my understanding that hypervisor is feature to install/manage multiple OS in one workstation. Actually I only install one Windows 10 to my workstation. I am not sure it is related to hypervisor or not, but I connect to virtual server from my workstation
    over VMware VSphere, but the virtual server is not installed on my workstation. It is running on other physical servers in the same network.

The error above is showed up when I executed gpupdate /force on my windows 10 workstation. What kind of action I should take to fix the error? Any advice will be appreciated..

Thema:

hypervisor error

1. hypervisor error - Similar Threads - hypervisor error

2. hypervisor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hypervisor error: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpb_X5YXs6OhuwWHkbZvOiyg_9LWw?e=xwugrzMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available,...
  3. hypervisor error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hypervisor error: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpb_X5YXs6OhuwWHkbZvOiyg_9LWw?e=xwugrzMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available,...
  4. window 10 cannot find 'Virtual Machine Platform' and 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' in 'turn...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 cannot find 'Virtual Machine Platform' and 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' in 'turn...: My System Info =========================================================================================================C:\Windows\system32>ver Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393] C:\Windows\system32>bcdedit Windows Boot Manager -------------------- identifier {bootmgr}...
  5. HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD: My dell Inspiron 3583 gave HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD when I was gaming. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/0f257426-7d4f-44cf-8688-5e2e0db5ef7f
  6. Blue Screen Error after Hyper-V Hypervisor enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error after Hyper-V Hypervisor enabled: Dear All, I have been facing issues with the laptop with constant crashes. Earlier I thought the issue was with a faulty driver for Intel Management Engine 15.0 Software for Windows 10 Version 1709 or Later - ThinkPad T490s, X390 and tried many ways to update it but it...
  7. BSOD - Hypervisor error

BSOD - Hypervisor error: Dear All, Just wondering if I could get some assistance with the BSOD's I've been experience daily of late. All messages relate to a hypervisor error and when I look at dump file in bluescreenview, it always points to ntoskrnl.exe I've done memtests for three days, looked...
  8. No hypervisor was found; Error 0xc0351000 – Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 News
    No hypervisor was found; Error 0xc0351000 – Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the Windows Sandbox error message No hypervisor was found with error code 0xc0351000 on your Windows 10 computer, then this post is […] This article No hypervisor was found; Error 0xc0351000 – Windows Sandbox first appeared on...
  9. HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD

HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD: Hi, today I've been getting repeated BSODs with the HYPERVISOR error and one time the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've tried doing a clean reinstall of graphics drivers. I can't find much online so I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks...
  10. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...