Windows 10: hypervisor error

Discus and support hypervisor error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpb_X5YXs6OhuwWHkbZvOiyg_9LWw?e=xwugrzMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moleee, Nov 24, 2021.

1. moleee Win User

hypervisor error

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anpb_X5YXs6OhuwWHkbZvOiyg_9LWw?e=xwugrzMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff800`69e00000 PsLoade

:)

moleee, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Joel1703 Win User

HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD

Hi, today I've been getting repeated BSODs with the HYPERVISOR error and one time the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've tried doing a clean reinstall of graphics drivers. I can't find much online so I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

Joel1703, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Psaidwid Win User
    Windows Hypervisor

I have already tried all of these things and have now created a thread over on superuser Hypervisor BCD Won't Boot as
    per your suggestion.

Psaidwid, Nov 24, 2021
  4. -KELLY- Win User

hypervisor error

A hypervisor feature is not available to the user.

I got an error on gpupdate /force as below on my workstation which is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803.

-----------------------------

{F312195E-3D9D-447A-A3F5-08DFFA24735E} failed due to the error listed below.

A hypervisor feature is not available to the user.

Note: This component only reports overall status information. It does not report information about its individual policy settings; consequently, those settings will not appear in this tool. Please contact the vendor of this component to check if an updated
    version is available.

-----------------------------

It is my understanding that hypervisor is feature to install/manage multiple OS in one workstation. Actually I only install one Windows 10 to my workstation. I am not sure it is related to hypervisor or not, but I connect to virtual server from my workstation
    over VMware VSphere, but the virtual server is not installed on my workstation. It is running on other physical servers in the same network.

The error above is showed up when I executed gpupdate /force on my windows 10 workstation. What kind of action I should take to fix the error? Any advice will be appreciated..

-KELLY-, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

hypervisor error

1. hypervisor error - Similar Threads - hypervisor error

2. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  3. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  4. Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...: Hello, I keep getting BSODs with these two messages. I've tried a few things that I've seen on posts online, but it keeps happening.I've run a few different things in the command prompt, but it didn't work. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic, but it never shows me the...
  5. Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...

Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...: Hello, I keep getting BSODs with these two messages. I've tried a few things that I've seen on posts online, but it keeps happening.I've run a few different things in the command prompt, but it didn't work. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic, but it never shows me the...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD Hypervisor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD Hypervisor error: Hello,randomly my computer is going into BSOD with Hypervisor error. OS is windows 11 64bit build 10.0.22631 and computer is ASUS ROGMy crash dump is:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  7. Windows 11 BSOD Hypervisor error

Windows 11 BSOD Hypervisor error: Hello,randomly my computer is going into BSOD with Hypervisor error. OS is windows 11 64bit build 10.0.22631 and computer is ASUS ROGMy crash dump is:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  8. Windows 11 Hypervisor Error - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hypervisor Error - BSOD: Hello, a couple months ago I started getting a blue screen maybe once a week. Now, my PC sounds like a freight train when it runs and consistently blue screens me giving me a hypervisor error. I'm lead to believe its a GPU issue, but I am unsure. I cannot download the newest...
  9. Windows 11 Hypervisor Error - BSOD

Windows 11 Hypervisor Error - BSOD: Hello, a couple months ago I started getting a blue screen maybe once a week. Now, my PC sounds like a freight train when it runs and consistently blue screens me giving me a hypervisor error. I'm lead to believe its a GPU issue, but I am unsure. I cannot download the newest...
  10. BSOD because of hypervisor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD because of hypervisor error: Lately I've been getting tons of BSOD, most of them because of hypervisor_error. I checked my windows system logs and it seems like It's because it couldn't create a dumpfile. Any idea of how to fix it?...