Windows 10: hypervisor

Discus and support hypervisor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; tell me according to Microsoft which one its better for security and total virtualization virtual box VMware or windows inbuilt hyper-v even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Dec 5, 2019.

1. hypervisor

tell me according to Microsoft which one its better for security and total virtualization

virtual box

VMware

or windows inbuilt hyper-v

even using for tor browser and deep web serfing

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Psaidwid Win User

Windows Hypervisor

I have already tried all of these things and have now created a thread over on superuser Hypervisor BCD Won't Boot as
    per your suggestion.

Psaidwid, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Virtual Machine is not starting because Hypervisor is not running

Virtual Machine is not starting because Hypervisor is not running.

Any suggestion?

hypervisor 6b44dcbf-851a-407b-8e6a-1860efc4d936.png

ArchanaBhimireddy, Dec 5, 2019
  4. hypervisor

How to disable hypervisor after uninstalling Sandbox feature?

Hi, maybe someone can suggest something beside installing and uninstalling hyper-v feature. I didn't have time to try it yet, don't currently have access to PC in question.

So, I installed win10 1903 and enabled that new Sandbox feature to see how it works. After the end of test I removed it, but hypervisor it installed is still enabled on system.

Task manager shows 'Virtualization: enabled', systeminfo says 'A hypervisor has been detected' and vmware player won't start.

So now I need to somehow manually uninstall this hypervisor, any ideas? Going through anything remotely connected to windows features (dism, powershell) is no go since Hyper-V feature isn't installed so there's nothing to uninstall

Andy_Scull, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

hypervisor

1. hypervisor - Similar Threads - hypervisor

2. Hypervisor Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error BSOD: My computer has had multiple BSOD's and I am getting rather annoyed. I have multiple .dmp files I can share however It isnt allowing me to attach it to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/f51917b4-b508-43b1-92ac-824cc048b15f
  3. Hypervisor Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor Error BSOD: My computer has had multiple BSOD's and I am getting rather annoyed. I have multiple .dmp files I can share however It isnt allowing me to attach it to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/f51917b4-b508-43b1-92ac-824cc048b15f
  4. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  5. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  6. Windows 11 desktop - BSOD Hypervisor every time I try to use a USB-C DP monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop - BSOD Hypervisor every time I try to use a USB-C DP monitor.: I have a Windows 11 desktop, with an Asus X670 Hero motherboard, 64GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7950x CPU, Nvidia 4090 FE GPU. I got an portable monitor last week and when I try to plug it in using USB-C Display Port over USB-C the pc will crash withing 1-10 seconds. It recognizes the...
  7. Windows 11 desktop - BSOD Hypervisor every time I try to use a USB-C DP monitor.

Windows 11 desktop - BSOD Hypervisor every time I try to use a USB-C DP monitor.: I have a Windows 11 desktop, with an Asus X670 Hero motherboard, 64GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7950x CPU, Nvidia 4090 FE GPU. I got an portable monitor last week and when I try to plug it in using USB-C Display Port over USB-C the pc will crash withing 1-10 seconds. It recognizes the...
  8. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  9. Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install

Hypervisor error BSOD Windows 11 keeps crashing after several fresh install: Hi, as stated in the title my pc keeps crashing, the BSOD indicates an hypervisor error and time to time also a watchdog clock error.I have a AMD Ryzen 3900X, 32gb of crucial ram new kit, changed the ram in order to try to solve the problem, but no luckthanks for helpingthe...
  10. How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove logging in to a Windows 11 hypervisor install with enhanced mode?: I have installed Windows 11 on Windows hypervisor but am facing some issues. Whenever I try to maximize the resolution, the screen gets locked. To reaccess Windows, I have to turn off enhanced mode. Additionally, I want to remove the requirement for Windows Hello login,...