Windows 10: HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

Discus and support HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nafi Hertansa, Apr 19, 2024.

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump

:)

Nafi Hertansa, Apr 19, 2024

2. HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

I am currently taking a course in Android Studio, so use that emulator a lot. Recently, I started getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD or a WHPX error whenever I launch the android studio AVD's. If I launch Nox or BlueStacks, I get the BSOD. I have no idea how
    to tackle this. 2 days ago, I reformatted my entire Windows 10 system, the emulator worked through the day yesterday, but after an update and reboot of Windows 10, I get back to the same error. I am using a TUF FX505D laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor,
    so using the Windows Hypervisor Platform instead of HAXM to run the Android emulators, the other emulators worked by activating SVM in my BIOS. To get Windows Hypervisor Platform working, I also have my UMA Frame Buffer set to Auto

Brandur Arnoarson, Apr 19, 2024
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 19, 2024
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot - Similar Threads - HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen boot

2. I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen: Here is the link to the Minidump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1koPR5A7wSTtIIhXGAnDEOBaE-5MiONJ4?usp=drive_linkIt just keeps randomly happening, I have windows 11 home....
  3. I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen: Here is the link to the Minidump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1koPR5A7wSTtIIhXGAnDEOBaE-5MiONJ4?usp=drive_linkIt just keeps randomly happening, I have windows 11 home....
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  5. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup: My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DSM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a...
  6. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup: My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DSM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a...
  7. HYPERVISOR_ERROR

HYPERVISOR_ERROR: minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HpCthycz4Gz_HZvGRn4kpJfA__8qr5Rs/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1HpCthycz4Gz_HZvGRn4kpJfA__8qr5Rs/view?usp=sharingTried reinstalling drivers and checking memoryAlso tried Windows PowerShell, enter the following...
  8. HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen: I am currently taking a course in Android Studio, so use that emulator a lot. Recently, I started getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD or a WHPX error whenever I launch the android studio AVD's. If I launch Nox or BlueStacks, I get the BSOD. I have no idea how to tackle this. 2 days...
  9. HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR: I was mid-game on Total War: Rome 2 and this popped up and shut down my PC. It never got past 0% on collecting data so I had to reset my PC. Haven't tried playing again but this is the first time I have seen this issue. Any ideas?...
  10. Hypervisor_error BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hypervisor_error BSOD: I've seen this Hypervisor_Error BSoD 3 times in the past two weeks. Each time that it happens, I am running an AVD (android virtual device) and I am working on a mobile application. I need this issue resolved so that I continue my work without having to worry about the...