Windows 10: HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

Discus and support HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nafi Hertansa, Apr 9, 2024.

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DSM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a memory scan with Memtest and also done Checking SSD with Crystaldisk. here is minidumplaptop spesifications:lenovo legion 5ryzen 7 6800H16gb DDR5RTX 3060crystaldisk result:here is memtest result:

:)

Nafi Hertansa, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 10, 2024
  3. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DISM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a memory scan with Memtest and also done Checking SSD with Crystaldisk.

here is minidump

laptop spesifications:

lenovo legion 5

ryzen 7 6800H

16gb DDR5

RTX 3060

crystaldisk result:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup amVxis3ZF4XeuDsfRpuqfbOMqG6B5e%2BECySrrd1qD3KnprJRSC3%2FTP60sGMX%2FNIu7%2FbhbLrjgdpzI2uWgNgp0%3D.png

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup PafTRZJPUeXu4cuUd%2FID8voKhi22UNXod7bv0KK7Iae0WrujSiJIbFFkFy0TyUoIYroJt1FTNPM6bN%2F7a499GBvi0%3D.png

here is memtest result:
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup 8d6tRjkqWt0G0%2BMTeEKCJI%2FIzKm7HUH0wiOeD%2FEqRSqzxR%2Fcu1H0TWo3jaLixxSWbpWG4Dbq3ZoRADc5ewet0%3D.jpg

Nafi Hertansa, Apr 10, 2024
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

I am currently taking a course in Android Studio, so use that emulator a lot. Recently, I started getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD or a WHPX error whenever I launch the android studio AVD's. If I launch Nox or BlueStacks, I get the BSOD. I have no idea how
    to tackle this. 2 days ago, I reformatted my entire Windows 10 system, the emulator worked through the day yesterday, but after an update and reboot of Windows 10, I get back to the same error. I am using a TUF FX505D laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor,
    so using the Windows Hypervisor Platform instead of HAXM to run the Android emulators, the other emulators worked by activating SVM in my BIOS. To get Windows Hypervisor Platform working, I also have my UMA Frame Buffer set to Auto

Brandur Arnoarson, Apr 10, 2024
Thema:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup - Similar Threads - HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen startup

2. I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen: Here is the link to the Minidump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1koPR5A7wSTtIIhXGAnDEOBaE-5MiONJ4?usp=drive_linkIt just keeps randomly happening, I have windows 11 home....
  3. I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen: Here is the link to the Minidump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1koPR5A7wSTtIIhXGAnDEOBaE-5MiONJ4?usp=drive_linkIt just keeps randomly happening, I have windows 11 home....
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  5. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  6. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup: My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DSM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a...
  7. HYPERVISOR_ERROR at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR at startup: Sometimes when my PC starts, a second after the loading screen shows up, the spinning circle stops.After some time I get a blue screen or green screen because of Insider Edition with the stop code `HYPERVISOR_ERROR`.This does not happen every time I start my PC, and after the...
  8. HYPERVISOR_ERROR at startup

HYPERVISOR_ERROR at startup: Sometimes when my PC starts, a second after the loading screen shows up, the spinning circle stops.After some time I get a blue screen or green screen because of Insider Edition with the stop code `HYPERVISOR_ERROR`.This does not happen every time I start my PC, and after the...
  9. HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen: I am currently taking a course in Android Studio, so use that emulator a lot. Recently, I started getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD or a WHPX error whenever I launch the android studio AVD's. If I launch Nox or BlueStacks, I get the BSOD. I have no idea how to tackle this. 2 days...
  10. HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR: I was mid-game on Total War: Rome 2 and this popped up and shut down my PC. It never got past 0% on collecting data so I had to reset my PC. Haven't tried playing again but this is the first time I have seen this issue. Any ideas?...