Windows 10: HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

Discus and support HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am currently taking a course in Android Studio, so use that emulator a lot. Recently, I started getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD or a WHPX error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brandur Arnoarson, Apr 22, 2020.

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

I am currently taking a course in Android Studio, so use that emulator a lot. Recently, I started getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD or a WHPX error whenever I launch the android studio AVD's. If I launch Nox or BlueStacks, I get the BSOD. I have no idea how to tackle this. 2 days ago, I reformatted my entire Windows 10 system, the emulator worked through the day yesterday, but after an update and reboot of Windows 10, I get back to the same error. I am using a TUF FX505D laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, so using the Windows Hypervisor Platform instead of HAXM to run the Android emulators, the other emulators worked by activating SVM in my BIOS. To get Windows Hypervisor Platform working, I also have my UMA Frame Buffer set to Auto

:)

Brandur Arnoarson, Apr 22, 2020

2. Hypervisor_error BSOD

I've seen this Hypervisor_Error BSoD 3 times in the past two weeks.

Each time that it happens, I am running an AVD (android virtual device) and I am working on a mobile application. I need this issue resolved so that I continue my work without having to worry about the computer just closing on me.

All my drivers are up to date and after the first BSOD I disabled the Hyper-v settings but that didn't seem to work. Currently on Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 with the latest updates.

abeltensor, Apr 22, 2020
  3. mctimmy Win User
    Windows 10 BSoD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

I originally upgraded my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center using the "Media Creation Tool".

I used the Windows "Reset" tool in the "Update & Security" section of settings after receiving a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD that eliminated the possibility of returning to Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center and also lost the ability to reinstall "Windows
    DVD Player" (See "Windows 10 Pro Blue Screen Error" post on 8/15/2015).

I have not had any problems with the system until the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD on 8/25/2015. I have since received the same HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD today, 8/26/2015 before receivng your instructions.

I followed your instructions for the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD to uninstall and reinstall the AMD Radeon R9 270 Display Adapter driver to the latest Catalyst 15.7.1 version for Windows10 (64 bit).

I have turned off Windows Defender because I repeatedly get the Windows Update for the same Defender Definition but Windows 10 Pro turns it back on automatically after a restart.

I will let you know if I get the BSoD again since the Display Adapter driver update.

mctimmy, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen - Similar Threads - HYPERVISOR_ERROR Bluescreen

2. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  3. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  4. BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.: Wondering how I fix this bluescreen, don't personally understand it as I have done a full reset of the PC and the issue still happens.Dumpfile: 041124-7187-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-hypervisorerror/621887f4-6328-4e63-b768-eadcbc812e68
  5. BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.

BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.: Wondering how I fix this bluescreen, don't personally understand it as I have done a full reset of the PC and the issue still happens.Dumpfile: 041124-7187-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-hypervisorerror/621887f4-6328-4e63-b768-eadcbc812e68
  6. Hypervisor_error after update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor_error after update to windows 11: Hello, I have recurrent problems with Hypervisor_error; this started happening since I updated Windows 10 to 11, I have updated drivers, bios, memory check ..., several of the tips from the threads about this error but nothing works and it keeps happening, if you can help me...
  7. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup: My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DSM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a...
  8. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on startup: My laptop experiences a bluescreen on startup with the hypervisor_error code. I've just done a clean install of Windows and I've updated my drivers to the latest version automatically with Windows Update, I've done SFC scan, DSM Restore Health, and CHKDSK /f, I've also done a...
  9. I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...: Specs are Ryzen 7 6800H, Nvidia RTX 3070Ti Mobile. I don't have any third-party antivirus installed. My winver is Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085. These are the 4 files I found in C:/Windows/Minidump 4 ItemsThank you....
  10. I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...

I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...: Specs are Ryzen 7 6800H, Nvidia RTX 3070Ti Mobile. I don't have any third-party antivirus installed. My winver is Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085. These are the 4 files I found in C:/Windows/Minidump 4 ItemsThank you....