Windows 10: Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD

Discus and support Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a developer and I often run AVD (Android Virtual Device) to test programs that I am working on. In the past 2 weeks or so, I've encountered three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abeltensor, May 20, 2019.

1. Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD

I am a developer and I often run AVD (Android Virtual Device) to test programs that I am working on. In the past 2 weeks or so, I've encountered three hypervisor_error BSODs while on windows 1803. After the first BSOD, I went and turned of Hyper-V and Docker but the issue seems to have persisted. Each time, the error happens, it takes a long time before the computer even restarts and most times I don't even get a dump file. The BSODs always happen while AVD is running.

If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I need this to be resolved for the sake of my work and using an alternative like Genymotion is not really an option that I want to explore if I can help it.

Currently on version 1809 amd64 with the latest updates installed. All Drivers seem to be up to date and windows defender does not show any Viruses or malicious software.

:)

abeltensor, May 20, 2019
  2. mctimmy Win User

Windows 10 BSoD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

I originally upgraded my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center using the "Media Creation Tool".

I used the Windows "Reset" tool in the "Update & Security" section of settings after receiving a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD that eliminated the possibility of returning to Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center and also lost the ability to reinstall "Windows
    DVD Player" (See "Windows 10 Pro Blue Screen Error" post on 8/15/2015).

I have not had any problems with the system until the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD on 8/25/2015. I have since received the same HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD today, 8/26/2015 before receivng your instructions.

I followed your instructions for the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD to uninstall and reinstall the AMD Radeon R9 270 Display Adapter driver to the latest Catalyst 15.7.1 version for Windows10 (64 bit).

I have turned off Windows Defender because I repeatedly get the Windows Update for the same Defender Definition but Windows 10 Pro turns it back on automatically after a restart.

I will let you know if I get the BSoD again since the Display Adapter driver update.

mctimmy, May 20, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 20, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD :)

cplpro, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD

1. Hypervisor_error BSOD on 1803 while running AVD - Similar Threads - Hypervisor_error BSOD 1803

2. BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.: Wondering how I fix this bluescreen, don't personally understand it as I have done a full reset of the PC and the issue still happens.Dumpfile: 041124-7187-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-hypervisorerror/621887f4-6328-4e63-b768-eadcbc812e68
  3. BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.: Wondering how I fix this bluescreen, don't personally understand it as I have done a full reset of the PC and the issue still happens.Dumpfile: 041124-7187-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-hypervisorerror/621887f4-6328-4e63-b768-eadcbc812e68
  4. BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD. HYPERVISOR_ERROR.: I do have a dumpfile: 041024-6203-01.dmpBeen happening for a few days now, can't figure it out myself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-hypervisorerror/6b21a065-6713-414f-ac72-d106d3df0664
  5. BSOD Hypervisor_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Hypervisor_error: Hello, I'm encountering BSODs very frequently and the most common one seems to be Hypervisor_error. I've tried common solutions like reinstalling windows and updating drivers, but it doesn't seem to work.My processor is AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS with Radeon Graphics, in the task...
  6. BSOD Hypervisor_error

BSOD Hypervisor_error: Hello, I'm encountering BSODs very frequently and the most common one seems to be Hypervisor_error. I've tried common solutions like reinstalling windows and updating drivers, but it doesn't seem to work.My processor is AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS with Radeon Graphics, in the task...
  7. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR: Here is the DMP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11u7SI0fjdGr9MPsaMRiwNBUtM46Zgtnn/view?usp=share_linkHere is the windbg analysis:11: kd> !analyze -v********************************************************************************...
  8. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR: Here is the DMP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11u7SI0fjdGr9MPsaMRiwNBUtM46Zgtnn/view?usp=share_linkHere is the windbg analysis:11: kd> !analyze -v********************************************************************************...
  9. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hypervisor_error BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hypervisor_error BSOD: I've seen this Hypervisor_Error BSoD 3 times in the past two weeks. Each time that it happens, I am running an AVD (android virtual device) and I am working on a mobile application. I need this issue resolved so that I continue my work without having to worry about the...