Windows 10: Hypervisor_error BSOD

Discus and support Hypervisor_error BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've seen this Hypervisor_Error BSoD 3 times in the past two weeks. Each time that it happens, I am running an AVD (android virtual device) and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abeltensor, May 20, 2019.

1. Hypervisor_error BSOD

I've seen this Hypervisor_Error BSoD 3 times in the past two weeks.

Each time that it happens, I am running an AVD (android virtual device) and I am working on a mobile application. I need this issue resolved so that I continue my work without having to worry about the computer just closing on me.

All my drivers are up to date and after the first BSOD I disabled the Hyper-v settings but that didn't seem to work. Currently on Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 with the latest updates.

:)

abeltensor, May 20, 2019
  2. mctimmy Win User

Windows 10 BSoD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

I originally upgraded my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center using the "Media Creation Tool".

I used the Windows "Reset" tool in the "Update & Security" section of settings after receiving a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD that eliminated the possibility of returning to Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center and also lost the ability to reinstall "Windows
    DVD Player" (See "Windows 10 Pro Blue Screen Error" post on 8/15/2015).

I have not had any problems with the system until the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD on 8/25/2015. I have since received the same HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD today, 8/26/2015 before receivng your instructions.

I followed your instructions for the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD to uninstall and reinstall the AMD Radeon R9 270 Display Adapter driver to the latest Catalyst 15.7.1 version for Windows10 (64 bit).

I have turned off Windows Defender because I repeatedly get the Windows Update for the same Defender Definition but Windows 10 Pro turns it back on automatically after a restart.

I will let you know if I get the BSoD again since the Display Adapter driver update.

mctimmy, May 20, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

Hypervisor_error BSOD

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Hypervisor_error BSOD :)

cplpro, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Hypervisor_error BSOD

1. Hypervisor_error BSOD - Similar Threads - Hypervisor_error BSOD

2. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x: Not sure why this is happening or where it's come from. Installed yesterday and was fine for a few hours before I started getting intermittent BSOD errors and random power-offs and restarts. I do use WSL for building Visual Studio projects for Linux, but I can disable...
  3. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x: Not sure why this is happening or where it's come from. Installed yesterday and was fine for a few hours before I started getting intermittent BSOD errors and random power-offs and restarts. I do use WSL for building Visual Studio projects for Linux, but I can disable...
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which hasIntel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BSOD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  6. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which hasIntel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BSOD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  7. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...: Hello,since I have my Laptop 2 years I receive BSOD but I got used to it, was just once a day. Since a couple months it's happening more often and since the last week it happens every ~30-45 minutes. I get the following BSODs:- BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...
  9. Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...

Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...: Hello,since I have my Laptop 2 years I receive BSOD but I got used to it, was just once a day. Since a couple months it's happening more often and since the last week it happens every ~30-45 minutes. I get the following BSODs:- BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...
  10. Windows 11 Hypervisor_error BSOD while executing python script

Windows 11 Hypervisor_error BSOD while executing python script: I recently upgraded my PC mother board, CPU and RAM, I did a clean install.I am receiving regular chrashes and blue screen death errors while executing python scripts on Windows Visual Studio Code! Please help asap!Below you can see the outcome of minidump results:Minidump...