Windows 10: HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2

Discus and support HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having BSODs over the last 3 months or so with the error codes I provided in the title.I use VSCode for coding along with Docker Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Delicious Bacon, May 14, 2022.

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2

I have been having BSODs over the last 3 months or so with the error codes I provided in the title.I use VSCode for coding along with Docker Desktop and WSL2 to run Ubuntu 22. 04. on Windows.I have attached the DxDiag and dump files from the Windows\Minidump folder in the Google Drive:Google Drive folderNOTES:I updated everything to the latest Graphics card, Motherboard [BIOS, Firmware...], Windows updates, Docker, Ubuntu... you name it.I ran all the system scans and everything was clean SSD [short, long], RAM, CPU, GPU, SFC, DISM..., multiple times.Someone please inspect the dump files an

:)

Delicious Bacon, May 14, 2022

2. Create and run Hyper-V containers using Docker on Windows 10 desktop

Create and run Hyper-V containers using Docker on Windows 10 desktop

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/jco...ws-10-desktop/

Cluster Head, May 14, 2022
  3. 2004 after sleep mode crash if enable wsl2 (hyper-v)

CPU: Ryzen 3700x

if enable hyper-v (wsl2) - system crash after restore from sleep mode. Kernel power event #41.

If i disabled hypervisorlaunchtype from auto to off - sleep work correct.

All drivers update.

second OS 1903 - work correct.

EugeneKrivoruchko, May 14, 2022
  4. SACn Win User

HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2

Hyper-V Could Not Connect to MobyLinuxVM of Docker & Docker Won't Run

Docker for Windows was not running. So as first step need to make MobyLinuxVM execute in Hyper-V. Hyper-V although running all virtual machines successfully but could not connect to them itself with double errors.

It poses error #1 on first connect thereafter error #2. What to do now, have tried many solution as mentioned below ?

Error #1:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2 ebdcT.png

Error #2:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2 93cYb.png

Failed Solutions

Have tried following but failed {Windows 10 (x64) 1703}

1. Remove and re-install Hyper-V and 'Docker for Windows'
    2. Disabled all firewalls and antivirus on the machine
    3. Failed to connect 'docker for windows' with hyper-v
      (Stopped docker service too)
    4. Ensured that flag hypervisorlaunchtype is set into Auto in boot flags
    5. Replaced MobyLinuxVM.vhdx and mobylinux.iso from another working computer in safe mode considering bugs in docker update images (using stable version of docker for windows)

Thema:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2 - Similar Threads - HYPERVISOR_ERROR WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Hyper

2. Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop: Up until a couple months ago I was able to use Docker Desktop and WSL2 to run Kubernetes WITHOUT having a Linux distro on my dev system. During that 2 month period of time I did not do development of services in K8s and did not even start Docker Desktop.Now I am ready to...
  3. Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop: Up until a couple months ago I was able to use Docker Desktop and WSL2 to run Kubernetes WITHOUT having a Linux distro on my dev system. During that 2 month period of time I did not do development of services in K8s and did not even start Docker Desktop.Now I am ready to...
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2

HYPERVISOR_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with Hyper-V + Docker + WSL2: I have been having BSODs over the last 3 months or so with the error codes I provided in the title.I use VSCode for coding along with Docker Desktop and WSL2 to run Ubuntu 22. 04. on Windows.I have attached the DxDiag and dump files from the Windows\Minidump folder in the...
  5. WSL2 not working after Hyper-V installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 not working after Hyper-V installation: WSl2 Windows subsystem for Linux 2 worked great until I installed Hyper-V, which I also uninstalled but WSL2 still doesn't work. Error message: "The system cannot find the specified file."How can i fix it?[moved from de-de]...
  6. WSL2 not working after Hyper-V installation

WSL2 not working after Hyper-V installation: WSl2 Windows subsystem for Linux 2 worked great until I installed Hyper-V, which I also uninstalled but WSL2 still doesn't work. Error message: "The system cannot find the specified file."How can i fix it?[moved from de-de]...
  7. Hyper-V and WSL2 networks do not communicate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyper-V and WSL2 networks do not communicate: I have this situation: [ATTACH] The Host is Windows 10 Pro ver. 20H2 The Host, the Hyper-V VMs and WSL2 all have Internet access; they all can communicate each other, except wsl2 towards the VMs and vice versa the red arrows. The Hyper-V VMs use the "Default Switch"...
  8. Can't run Hyper-V or WSL2 on my machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run Hyper-V or WSL2 on my machine: Hello, Recently I install fresh Windows 10 Pro on my computer and now I can't use Hyper-V, WSL2 or Docker for Windows. I enabled virtualization in BIOS, enabled additional windows features but I can't run new VM in Hyper-V or convert WSL machine to WSL2. Hyper-V services...
  9. Docker on WSL2 Ubuntu 20.04

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Docker on WSL2 Ubuntu 20.04: How can I install docker? I tried $ sudo apt install docker.io Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Suggested packages: aufs-tools debootstrap docker-doc rinse zfs-fuse | zfsutils The following NEW packages will be...
  10. Create and run Hyper-V containers using Docker on Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Create and run Hyper-V containers using Docker on Windows 10 desktop: Create and run Hyper-V containers using Docker on Windows 10 desktop As you probably know the Windows Insider program allows to get preview Windows 10 builds to test the new features that are coming in the next major update of Windows. Since a few weeks, a new feature...