Windows 10: HYPERVISOR_ERROR

Discus and support HYPERVISOR_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was mid-game on Total War: Rome 2 and this popped up and shut down my PC. It never got past 0% on collecting data so I had to reset my PC. Haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian Ranus, May 28, 2019.

1. Ian Ranus Win User

HYPERVISOR_ERROR

I was mid-game on Total War: Rome 2 and this popped up and shut down my PC. It never got past 0% on collecting data so I had to reset my PC. Haven't tried playing again but this is the first time I have seen this issue. Any ideas?

:)

Ian Ranus, May 28, 2019

2. Hypervisor_error BSOD

I've seen this Hypervisor_Error BSoD 3 times in the past two weeks.

Each time that it happens, I am running an AVD (android virtual device) and I am working on a mobile application. I need this issue resolved so that I continue my work without having to worry about the computer just closing on me.

All my drivers are up to date and after the first BSOD I disabled the Hyper-v settings but that didn't seem to work. Currently on Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 with the latest updates.

abeltensor, May 28, 2019
  3. mctimmy Win User
    Windows 10 BSoD HYPERVISOR_ERROR

I originally upgraded my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center using the "Media Creation Tool".

I used the Windows "Reset" tool in the "Update & Security" section of settings after receiving a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD that eliminated the possibility of returning to Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center and also lost the ability to reinstall "Windows
    DVD Player" (See "Windows 10 Pro Blue Screen Error" post on 8/15/2015).

I have not had any problems with the system until the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD on 8/25/2015. I have since received the same HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD today, 8/26/2015 before receivng your instructions.

I followed your instructions for the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSoD to uninstall and reinstall the AMD Radeon R9 270 Display Adapter driver to the latest Catalyst 15.7.1 version for Windows10 (64 bit).

I have turned off Windows Defender because I repeatedly get the Windows Update for the same Defender Definition but Windows 10 Pro turns it back on automatically after a restart.

I will let you know if I get the BSoD again since the Display Adapter driver update.

mctimmy, May 28, 2019
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR

DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi, I've been getting DPC_WATCHDOG VIOLATION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error messages very frequently over the past 2 weeks. They seem to be getting more frequent and I am getting the impression that something
    is wrong with my PC.

The dump files and system info are here:

Crash Files

HELP!!!

OliverRouse, May 28, 2019
Thema:

HYPERVISOR_ERROR

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR - Similar Threads - HYPERVISOR_ERROR

2. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x: Not sure why this is happening or where it's come from. Installed yesterday and was fine for a few hours before I started getting intermittent BSOD errors and random power-offs and restarts. I do use WSL for building Visual Studio projects for Linux, but I can disable...
  3. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x: Not sure why this is happening or where it's come from. Installed yesterday and was fine for a few hours before I started getting intermittent BSOD errors and random power-offs and restarts. I do use WSL for building Visual Studio projects for Linux, but I can disable...
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD after installing a Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which hasIntel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BSOD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  6. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which hasIntel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BSOD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  7. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

8. Getting Hypervisor_error BOSD every 10-20 minutes.

Getting Hypervisor_error BOSD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which has Intel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BOSD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  9. Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...: Hello,since I have my Laptop 2 years I receive BSOD but I got used to it, was just once a day. Since a couple months it's happening more often and since the last week it happens every ~30-45 minutes. I get the following BSODs:- BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...
  10. Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...

Windows 11 different BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL &...: Hello,since I have my Laptop 2 years I receive BSOD but I got used to it, was just once a day. Since a couple months it's happening more often and since the last week it happens every ~30-45 minutes. I get the following BSODs:- BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hypervisor_error

2. HYPERVISOR_ERROR WINDOWS 10