Windows 10: HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

Discus and support HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, got an Asus TUF B450 Plus II mb, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor, Windows 10 22H2 KB5019275 and a Hyper X Alloy Core RGB keyboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmadeuxPro, Feb 1, 2023.

1. HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

Hi, got an Asus TUF B450 Plus II mb, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor, Windows 10 22H2 KB5019275 and a Hyper X Alloy Core RGB keyboard. Everything fine for a few months till suddenly the keyboard stopped working. Device Manager says Error 43. So, changed the port and it worked fine... for a day or so. And all over again, in every port till now it's completely gone. I've tried everything available on the internet for it. - Uninstalled device- Drivers: updated, deleted, overwritten, etc.- Remove other devices. - UsbOblivion- RegEdit error code change- Win10 integrated help and ass

:)

AmadeuxPro, Feb 1, 2023

2. HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

Hi, got an Asus TUF B450 Plus II mb, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor, Windows 10 22H2 (KB5019275) and a Hyper X Alloy Core RGB keyboard. Everything fine for a few months till suddenly the keyboard stopped working. Device Manager says Error 43.
    So, changed the port and it worked fine... for a day or so.
    And all over again, in every port till now it's completely gone.

I've tried everything available on the internet for it.
    - Uninstalled device
    - Drivers: updated, deleted, overwritten, etc.
    - Remove other devices.
    - UsbOblivion
    - RegEdit error code change
    - Win10 integrated help and assistants.
    - Removed MB battery
    - Set MB to default.
    I finally decided to format the machine... and in a few days, it happened again.

I read that some people had the same issue with some other HyperX products and never able to use it again.

Any ideas?

AmadeuxPro, Feb 2, 2023
  3. HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

Hi, I’m Nicole, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

I'm sorry to hear this. Did you already test the keyboard on another computer?

Since you've already reinstalled Windows, it seems the issue might be the hardware of the keyboard not getting enough power.

The problem might be the USB connector of the keyboard or other components inside the keyboard that controls the power input of the keyboard.

Try to test the keyboard on another machine just to be sure. Also, I assume you've already tested the keyboard on all available USB slots on the system including the USB slot on the rear which is directly connected to the motherboard.

But you can check this link and try the power options troubleshooting for the USB slots.

https://support.shift4.com/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Let me know the update on this issue.

Thank you.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before downloading and installing it.

Nicole Aljecera, Feb 2, 2023
  4. btarunr Win User

HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

HyperX Also Shows Off Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Keyboard

HyperX gave the Alloy Elite mechanical gaming keyboard it launched last July, the RGB LED treatment, with the new HyperX Alloy Elite RGB. The keyboards retain the feature-set of the original Alloy Elite, but come with RGB LED-illuminated Cherry MX Red, MX Brown, or MX Blue switches. The RGB LED illumination, along with macros, is controlled via the new HyperX NGenuity software. Available from a little later this week, the new HyperX Alloy Elite RGB is priced at USD $169.99.

HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially 5ctAD1kR0zQ8GyhW_thm.jpg

HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially rjio62LPyLmh2iEd_thm.jpg

btarunr, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

1. HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially - Similar Threads - HyperX Alloy core

2. USB ports stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports stopped working: Hello everyone, I have a Samsung Odyssey laptop with Windows 10 and all of its USB ports stopped working after a sudden blue screen error a few days ago.I've already tried A LOT of solutions that I found on the internet, but none of them worked for me.In Device Manager >...
  3. HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially: Hi, got an Asus TUF B450 Plus II mb, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor, Windows 10 22H2 KB5019275 and a Hyper X Alloy Core RGB keyboard. Everything fine for a few months till suddenly the keyboard stopped working. Device Manager says Error 43. So, changed the port...
  4. HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially

HyperX Alloy core RGB stop working on USB ports sequencially: Hi, got an Asus TUF B450 Plus II mb, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor, Windows 10 22H2 KB5019275 and a Hyper X Alloy Core RGB keyboard. Everything fine for a few months till suddenly the keyboard stopped working. Device Manager says Error 43. So, changed the port...
  5. USB Ports stop working

USB Ports stop working: Dell XPS 8700 commputer, Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2, Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020, OS build 19044.1415, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0. Have done windows troubleshooting, unchecked allow computer to shut down port in Device Manager. Shut down and restarted...
  6. USB Ports stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports stop working: Dell XPS 8700 commputer, Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2, Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020, OS build 19044.1415, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0. Have done windows troubleshooting, unchecked allow computer to shut down port in Device Manager. Shut down and restarted...
  7. USB Ports stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. usb ports stopped working

usb ports stopped working: I am using a Dell all in one desktop with windows 10. I have 6 usb ports and 4 have stopped detecting any devices. The 2 that are working have the mouse and keyboard attached. If I unplug the mouse or keyboard and plug back in they are detected. If I plug the mouse or...
  9. USB ports stopped working

USB ports stopped working: Three of the four USB ports on my Intel nuc8i3bek stopped working reliably, all of a sudden. They will occasionally all work for a couple of minutes (at the same time), then go on and off about once per second for a couple minutes, then stop working again. I have tried, to...
  10. USB port stopped working

USB port stopped working: I am having a problem with one of my USB 3.0 ports on my HP laptop. The port was working fine until I accidentally moved my flash drive which was plugged into the port. At that point the flash drive lost connection & that USB port has failed to recognize any flash drives that...