Windows 10: Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

Discus and support Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 11 , the model is Dell G15 5511, and when trying to use my headset Hyperx Cloud Alpha S the mic is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xz233, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Xz233 Win User

Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

Hello, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 11 , the model is Dell G15 5511, and when trying to use my headset Hyperx Cloud Alpha S the mic is not recognized, nor are the headphones being recognized as headphones recognized as speakers. I have tried to update all of my audio and other drivers, tried to reinstall all the sound drivers, ran the windows troubleshooting tests, looked through every and all forums but I can't find anything at all that has worked. I have used the headset on Windows 10 on my old laptop and it is working perfectly fine. As shown in the picture, the microphone

:)

Xz233, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Louie_101 Win User

HyperX Cloud Stinger Mic Is Not Working

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

You try this options to fix the issue:

Fix #01: Check your connections

The first and the most simple cure to your problem is to check your connections. Many times the connection is loose or the microphone is not plugged in properly which leads to mic failure. Check and fix the loose or hanging microphone connected to your device
    to solve the issue in no time.

Fix #02: Enable audio devices

Your HyperX Cloud Stinger mic may not be working because your audio devices are disbaled. You can enable them from audio settings on your device. Simply go to your audio settings and enable the mic and speakers from there. Make sure they are not muted or the
    volume is not too low, which might make you think that the mic or speaker is not working.

Fix #03: Set HyperX Cloud Stinger mic as the default device

Maybe your HyperX Cloud Stinger mic is disabled or not set as the default device on your computer. You can easily re-enable it and set it as the default device as follows:

-Press Win+R key to bring up the Run dialog, then type “control” and press Enter.

-In Control Panel, select Large icons from the View by drop down menu in the top right corner.

-Click on Sound.

-Click the Recording tab, then right-click on any empty place inside the device list and select Show Disabled Devices.

-Right-click the Headset Microphone and select Enable. Then right-click it again and select Set as Default Device.

Fix #04: Update your headset driver

The mic on your HyperX Cloud Stinger headset won’t work if you are using wrong or outdated driver. So you should update the driver to see if that’s a problem for you. Follow these steps to do this:

-Open the Sound window following the first three steps from the above Fix #03.

-Go to the Playback tab, right-click on your headphones and select Properties.

-Click on the Properties button in the Controller Information section.

-Then click Change Settings.

-Click the Driver tab and select Update Driver.

-Let the Windows Search automatically for updated driver software.

Once you’ve updated the driver for your HyperX Cloud Stinger headset, restart your computer. Then check to see if the microphone is working.

Fix #05: Reset/reinstall Windows

If the issue persists, chances are your operating system has corrupted files or configurations that are preventing your headphone’s mic from working properly. You can reset or reinstall Windows to solve this problem. Remember to back up your computer first
    to help avoid any data loss.

Once the Windows is reinstalled on your PC, reinstall your headset and see if it fixes the problem for you.

In case the mic on your HyperX Cloud Stinger headset still isn’t working, it’s probably a hardware issue.

Hope this information helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Inle Win User
    HyperX Cloud Alpha

The HyperX Cloud Alpha has the aesthetics and build quality of the Cloud Gaming II, the microphone and connectivity of the Cloud Gaming, but also a brand-new dual chamber speaker driver design. Thanks to its amazing audio performance, it's the new reference gaming headset in the $100 price bracket.

Show full review

Inle, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

Pedro_2020, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

1. Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Hyperx cloud alpha

2. Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset: Hello, recently i built a new pc and started using Windows 11, since then i haven't been able to use my Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset when connected trough the USB adapter because Windows doesn't detect it at all like it doesn't even exist. I already upgraded all the drivers...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset: Hello, recently i built a new pc and started using Windows 11, since then i haven't been able to use my Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset when connected trough the USB adapter because Windows doesn't detect it at all like it doesn't even exist. I already upgraded all the drivers...
  4. How to fix a hyperx quadcast s mic

How to fix a hyperx quadcast s mic: I recently bought a hyperx quadcast s microphone, I have been using it recently with no issues but yesterday the rgb stopped working so I’m not sure how to fix this problem: plz send advice...
  5. Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperx cloud alpha S mic not working on Windows 11: Hello, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 11 , the model is Dell G15 5511, and when trying to use my headset Hyperx Cloud Alpha S the mic is not recognized, nor are the headphones being recognized as headphones recognized as speakers. I have tried to update all of...
  6. Hyperx Cloud 2 not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperx Cloud 2 not working on windows 11: Hello, i buyed a Hyperx Cloud 2 headset and it the michrophone doesent work. I tried so many times but no. Please someone help me. And it's official windows 11....
  7. Hyperx Cloud 2 not working on windows 11

Hyperx Cloud 2 not working on windows 11: Hello, i buyed a Hyperx Cloud 2 headset and it the michrophone doesent work. I tried so many times but no. Please someone help me. And it's official windows 11....
  8. Hyperx Cloud Stinger Mic Sounding Super Quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyperx Cloud Stinger Mic Sounding Super Quiet: Hi All, I use a Hyperx Cloud Stinger headset, and the mic is sounding incredibly quiet. You are unable to hear any audio that goes through unless you take the audio clip and manually make it louder. I have tried many things to make it work, and the microphone actually does...
  9. HyperX Cloud Stinger Mic not working

HyperX Cloud Stinger Mic not working: So let me explain this: Before the Windows update, it was working fine. It's a simple HyperX Cloud Stinger and it worked fine for a long while before the Windows 10 update. After the update it stopped working. The headset itself is fairly new about say 1 year or so maybe, it...
  10. HyperX Cloud Stinger Mic Is Not Working

HyperX Cloud Stinger Mic Is Not Working: Hello, I have recently bought a HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset and when i try to talk it doesn't pick up my voice. When I try to talk using discord it says that it doesn't detect an input device even though I plugged the cable to my microphone port. When I go to the...