Windows 10: HyperX quadcast s doens't work

Discus and support HyperX quadcast s doens't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I connected the first times, everything was fine, but over time it did not turn on with the computer, I turned off Type-c and turned it back on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by keros1n, Oct 14, 2022.

1. keros1n Win User

HyperX quadcast s doens't work

When I connected the first times, everything was fine, but over time it did not turn on with the computer, I turned off Type-c and turned it back on, everything worked until the next restart. But recently I got an error with the usb cable, and now the computer doesn't see the microphone at all. The cable is working, I checked it with the phone. I tried to connect to my laptop and nothing came up Please help me with this problemHere is what I did so far:reset the whole Computer2. allowed the mic everything in the privacy/data privacy settings3. set it to default microphone3. checked the cable

:)

keros1n, Oct 14, 2022

2. hyperx quadcast s no devices found

hello ive been having an issue with my hyperx quadcast s not devices found when it's plugged into my pc but i can it picks up some audio when i truoble shoot it but still saying no devices found and when i talk and make clip theres no audio of me talking.. i've tried all different usb ports and still nothing

yes it was working fine but when i went to update the software it just wouldnt connect, when i plug it into my pc nohting happens but when i unplug it it says device disconnected.

I just re-installed all the drivers after uninstalling, restarted my computer, updated BIOS etc and nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

karmasschaos, Oct 14, 2022
  3. Game controller doens`t working

I`m having some problems with my game controller(dualshock4) in windows 10

i tried many things but windows dont install drivers for him

I changed and searched for driver with an application called "driverfix" my computer have all drivers installed

I've also tried to connect my controller via bluetooth and cable

I tried uninstalling windows updates it didn't work

in softwares like "DS4 tools" and "inputmapper" my game controller also doens`t even show it

HyperX quadcast s doens't work 3bea3438-e190-46ad-8e4f-ee14e73b0c73?upload=true.png

LeonardoChimello, Oct 14, 2022
  4. HyperX quadcast s doens't work

Pedro_2020, Oct 14, 2022
Thema:

HyperX quadcast s doens't work

1. HyperX quadcast s doens't work - Similar Threads - HyperX quadcast doens't

2. How to fix a hyperx quadcast s mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a hyperx quadcast s mic: I recently bought a hyperx quadcast s microphone, I have been using it recently with no issues but yesterday the rgb stopped working so I’m not sure how to fix this problem: plz send advice...
  3. How to fix a hyperx quadcast s mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a hyperx quadcast s mic: I recently bought a hyperx quadcast s microphone, I have been using it recently with no issues but yesterday the rgb stopped working so I’m not sure how to fix this problem: plz send advice...
  4. HyperX quadcast s doens't work

HyperX quadcast s doens't work: When I connected the first times, everything was fine, but over time it did not turn on with the computer, I turned off Type-c and turned it back on, everything worked until the next restart. But recently I got an error with the usb cable, and now the computer doesn't see the...
  5. hyperx quadcast s no devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hyperx quadcast s no devices found: hello ive been having an issue with my hyperx quadcast s not devices found when it's plugged into my pc but i can it picks up some audio when i truoble shoot it but still saying no devices found and when i talk and make clip theres no audio of me talking.. i've tried all...
  6. hyperx quadcast s no devices found

hyperx quadcast s no devices found: hello ive been having an issue with my hyperx quadcast s not devices found when it's plugged into my pc but i can it picks up some audio when i truoble shoot it but still saying no devices found and when i talk and make clip theres no audio of me talking.. i've tried all...
  7. hyperx quadcast s no devices found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microphone QuadCast S

Microphone QuadCast S: I use the mic, and it works fine in discord until I open a game. This issue is happening in every game. The mic doesn't take in any input, and I have tried the troubleshooter. I have tried uninstalling the device and replugging in. there seems to be no resolve which sucks...
  9. Microphone QuadCast S

Microphone QuadCast S: I use the mic, and it works fine in discord until I open a game. This issue is happening in every game. The mic doesn't take in any input, and I have tried the troubleshooter. I have tried uninstalling the device and replugging in. there seems to be no resolve which sucks...
  10. Microphone on Windows 10 HyperX Quadcast S

Microphone on Windows 10 HyperX Quadcast S: Hello, I have been having this issue for a while, and I have no clue what is causing it. I recently swapped out microphones to a hyperx quadcast, however any time I pull up discord, OBS, or really any program using the microphone it stops working. It works fine and there...