Windows 10: hypixel

Discus and support hypixel in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am banned from hypixel for security alert it is my first time and i am permanently banned and I don't now how to fix it and i want to know if i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SarahHodgson2, Mar 20, 2021.

1. hypixel

I am banned from hypixel for security alert it is my first time and i am permanently banned and I don't now how to fix it and i want to know if i can get unbanned my ban ID is #D746E099 and my name is RooktheHook

:)

SarahHodgson2, Mar 20, 2021

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi Alli,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to join or access Hypixel server. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message are you getting when connecting to the Hypixel server?
    • How are you connected to the Internet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may reflect to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 20, 2021
  3. KrishnaAt Win User
    Adult's account

I'm Adult but i can't play at Hypixel WHY !!!

KrishnaAt, Mar 20, 2021
  4. hypixel

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

We purchased this game today from the windows store so my son could access a hypixel server and play with his friends - it was $30.00!! We are unable to connect to any hypixel server that we enter in.

I'm extremely upset for having paid this amount for something that isn't going to work for what we wanted it for. Is there a workaround for this version being able to access hypixel servers? If so, please send instructions or let me know what we're doing
    wrong. We are unable to get to a live person via "support" so I'm trying this avenue. Thanks!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

AlliThomas1, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

hypixel

1. hypixel - Similar Threads - hypixel

2. Is 5g good for gaming on hypixel or other mc servers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is 5g good for gaming on hypixel or other mc servers?: Hi, I just replaced my wifi chip on my laptop cause i found out the other one i had "Upgraded" to before didnt support bluetooth or 5g internet, so i replaced it with one that did, i must ask, is 5g much better for gaming on servers than normal wifi internet? thanks....