Windows 10: i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

Discus and support i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i searched on youtube i ve seen a lot of videos about this how to fix it i tryed almost all of them but none of them worked. PLS someone can help me on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LászlóKeresztély, Mar 18, 2023.

1. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

i searched on youtube i ve seen a lot of videos about this how to fix it i tryed almost all of them but none of them worked. PLS someone can help me on this ? sorry for my bad english

:)

LászlóKeresztély, Mar 18, 2023
  2. jonc_ Win User

Store downloads error 0x80073CFE

I cannot download/update any apps from the store on this particular computer. It downloads 3.5mB and errors out with 0x80073CFE.

I've done the wsreset and rebooted - error 0x80073CFE

logged out of the microsoft account, clicked download to prompt login - error 0x80073CFE

Reset the store through add/remove programs, rebooted - error 0x80073CFE

Uninstalled store through powershell, rebooted, reinstalled through powershell, rebooted - error 0x80073CFE

Created a new user account - error 0x80073CFE
    sfc is fine

dism is fine

using windows antivirus with no special rules or exceptions.

nothing windows is blocked in firewall or hosts file.

UAC is on

Pin is set

I used another computer that has the same microsoft account associated with it's product key and downloads/updates work fine.

Any clues?

w10pro 1909 up to date.

jonc_, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Error Code 0x80073CFE while downloading games from Store

I have tried EVERYTHING I still have the problem and I can download my game. If you find ANYTHING please let me know. One article I have used is

Redirecting.

Thanks In Advance

***Modified title from: Error Code 0x80073CFE For Game Store***

CrazedBoltz, Mar 18, 2023
  4. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

1. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games - Similar Threads - 0x80073CFE cant download

2. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games: i searched on youtube i ve seen a lot of videos about this how to fix it i tryed almost all of them but none of them worked. PLS someone can help me on this ? sorry for my bad english...
  3. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games: i searched on youtube i ve seen a lot of videos about this how to fix it i tryed almost all of them but none of them worked. PLS someone can help me on this ? sorry for my bad english...
  4. i cant download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download games: on game pass, when i try to download a game it pops up with error and the error code 0x80070424 i do not know if i have done something wrong or there is something wrong with game pass but am stuck. please help!!!!!...
  5. I cant download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant download games: Microsoft store wont let me download anything steam works just fine but when I go to the microsoft store to redownload minecraft because it wasnt responding it wont download at all please help submitted by /u/SketchyLand5938 [link] [comments]...
  6. Store downloads error 0x80073CFE

Store downloads error 0x80073CFE: I cannot download/update any apps from the store on this particular computer. It downloads 3.5mB and errors out with 0x80073CFE. I've done the wsreset and rebooted - error 0x80073CFE logged out of the microsoft account, clicked download to prompt login - error 0x80073CFE...
  7. Microsoft Store fails to download/update any of the apps. Error Code: 0x80073CFE

Microsoft Store fails to download/update any of the apps. Error Code: 0x80073CFE: The Microsoft Store, for the longest time and after many Windows Updates, still cannot download or update any app. I've tried resetting and all manner of solutions to no avail. I want to use apps such as MS To Do but I can't even download that nor find it manually...
  8. i cant download an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant download an app: i am being @page not secure' out of the picture. i only want to download an app that i had a week ago. but deleted it when i restored the pc. it seems really odd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-an-app/09c5ceab-583a-4c76-af69-b85f2a9c8615
  9. Error Code 0x80073CFE while downloading games from Store

Error Code 0x80073CFE while downloading games from Store: I have tried EVERYTHING I still have the problem and I can download my game. If you find ANYTHING please let me know. One article I have used is...
  10. Cant download games/apps

Cant download games/apps: Hi, I have just bought the Xbox game pass on the Microsoft store and when I try to download any games that come with Xbox game pass it says that there is no device connected. I can still download free apps such as Netflix or Spotify. I know that my device is connected to my...