Windows 10: I absolutely hate Windows 10. Would like to delete it and replace with my previous windows.

Discus and support I absolutely hate Windows 10. Would like to delete it and replace with my previous windows. in Cortana to solve the problem; I have had windows 10 for a long time. Absolutely hate everything about it. Is there a way to go back to windows I had before?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by texasgrandma, Oct 6, 2019.

1. I absolutely hate Windows 10. Would like to delete it and replace with my previous windows.

I have had windows 10 for a long time. Absolutely hate everything about it. Is there a way to go back to windows I had before?

:)

texasgrandma, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 6, 2019
  4. I absolutely hate Windows 10. Would like to delete it and replace with my previous windows.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

I absolutely hate Windows 10. Would like to delete it and replace with my previous windows.

1. I absolutely hate Windows 10. Would like to delete it and replace with my previous windows. - Similar Threads - absolutely hate delete

2. hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...: hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks Bill Micro-Computer Expert Process Control Engineer 28 years-of-experience....
  3. hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...: hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks Bill Micro-Computer Expert Process Control Engineer 28 years-of-experience....
  4. I absolutely HATE this Bluetooth Hands-Free "feature"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I absolutely HATE this Bluetooth Hands-Free "feature": No matter how many times I fix this problem messing with Devices and Printers, going to bluetooth configurations disabling the mic and this hands-free feature that I'm almost sure that nobody uses this, my JBL Wave Flex keeps randomly connecting in this mode, and I DON'T WANT...
  5. I absolutely HATE this Bluetooth Hands-Free "feature"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I absolutely HATE this Bluetooth Hands-Free "feature": No matter how many times I fix this problem messing with Devices and Printers, going to bluetooth configurations disabling the mic and this hands-free feature that I'm almost sure that nobody uses this, my JBL Wave Flex keeps randomly connecting in this mode, and I DON'T WANT...
  6. I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts: [ATTACH] Hi MS Support, Windows has been deleting my contacts for the past couple of days after the 2004 update. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-windows-is-deleting-my/2730a9d5-8deb-4b14-bd59-654ff9d7f16e
  7. I would like to leave my windows 10 organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to leave my windows 10 organization: Hello, To simplify it I believe the organization that controls my Windows 10 Pro product key may be a source of cyber insecurity for my personal information and would, therefore, like to leave the control of the organization. Is there a way to remove the administrator role...
  8. Stuff like this is why I hate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuff like this is why I hate Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shade20x6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fim2x1/stuff_like_this_is_why_i_hate_windows_10/
  9. How does licensing work? I would like to delete this Microsoft account and replace it. Will...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How does licensing work? I would like to delete this Microsoft account and replace it. Will...: Hello Microsoft World, I have had this account since I was a 12 year old, I've given the outlook address to a lot of people over the years (I am 21 now) and most of them have grown estranged to me and some of us are not on the best of terms anymore. There are also a lot of...
  10. don't need Windows 10 and would like to go back to my previous Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't need Windows 10 and would like to go back to my previous Windows: Is there anyway to take Windows 10 off my system so I can go back to what I had before which was probably Windows 7. I am having a lot of trouble with Windows 10 and I don't really need it. 52900