Windows 10: I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the...

Discus and support I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the free space partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 20, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the...

I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the free space partition

:)

sanyijani, Jul 20, 2021

2. Recovery Drive D: out of space

I've been getting a note that Drive D; is running out of space.

When I select Drive D: the only option is Help.

I reduced Drive C: by 5GB but can't expand Drive D:

Disk Management shows 260 MB Healthy (Ef, WIndows C: 909.98 GB, 4.88 GTB Unallocated, 980 MB Healthy (Recov, Recovery D: 15.42 GB

I think I can't use the 5 GB from Drive C: because there's no Unallocated space directly adjacent to Drive D:

How can I expand Drive D:?

As an alternative, is there anything I can remove from Drive D:?

WilliamAndersen, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Not enough space on Recovery (DI accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the... :) drive.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the following:

1. What is the make and model number of your Computer?

Please note that recovery "D" is a partition on the hard drive which contains the image of the Operating system. You can use it to restore the computer back to factory settings. You should not attempt to store files in it.
    If you have any data saved on the D drive, I would suggest you to move it to an external drive and to free up some space, you can follow the steps provided in the article:
    Free up drive space in Windows 10.

If you are using a HP computer, then you can refer to this article:
    HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - What is the Recovery (DI accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the... :) Hard Drive?

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Naresh_K, Jul 20, 2021
  4. I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the...

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the...

1. I accedintaly removed free space on c drive or d i dont remember how do i recover it the... - Similar Threads - accedintaly removed free

2. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....: How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C. I forgot to create back up storage for the drive D before expanding the space...
  3. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....: How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C. I forgot to create back up storage for the drive D before expanding the space...
  4. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am running out of space on my c drive but i have lots of space on my d drive how do i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am running out of space on my c drive but i have lots of space on my d drive how do i...: i heard if u move the wrong files u could break your pc and i am running out of space from updates on the stuff in my c drive im not out of space maybe 19 gbs left i just dont wanna run out and be dead...
  6. I am running out of space on my c drive but i have lots of space on my d drive how do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am running out of space on my c drive but i have lots of space on my d drive how do i...: i heard if u move the wrong files u could break your pc and i am running out of space from updates on the stuff in my c drive im not out of space maybe 19 gbs left i just dont wanna run out and be dead...
  7. I am running out of space on my c drive but i have lots of space on my d drive how do i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Diskpart free space is 0b how do i recover it to 931gb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Diskpart free space is 0b how do i recover it to 931gb: Diskpart free space is 0b how do i recover it to 931gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diskpart-free-space-is-0b-how-do-i-recover-it-to/698c0055-28be-4bd9-844e-2e40e0bdd7d1
  9. Move free space from D drive to C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move free space from D drive to C Drive: Hi, I am receiving messages saying my storage is full. Disk manager shows no free space on C drive, but 913GB free on D drive, how can I reallocate free space from D to C? Thanks...
  10. how do you free space on drive D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you free space on drive D: how do you free space on drive D ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-free-space-on-drive-d/520d2ad2-69ba-4660-86f5-57cd8375d3af