Windows 10: I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer

Discus and support I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sharing my Microsoft 365 has allowed my friends computer to have access to all my documents. How do I delete this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryClare2, Dec 26, 2020.

1. I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer

Sharing my Microsoft 365 has allowed my friends computer to have access to all my documents. How do I delete this?

:)

MaryClare2, Dec 26, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

The marvels of modern computing! *Wink*Zip Now, you may want to go back and fix post #5, as Ken suggested.

f14tomcat, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Huge problem - My Microsoft account was added to a friends computer as THE ONLY account

Hi,

If you've unintentionally added your Microsoft account to a different computer, you have the option to remove it by simply signing in to your Microsoft account. Here's how you can do it:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account
      here.
    • Click your friend's computer name under Devices.
    • Select Remove PC.

By doing the steps above, your friend will lose his access to the entire account and will be asked by the system to create a new one. He'll no longer be able to access all files and apps your account currently has.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 26, 2020
  4. gpstoloff Win User

I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Well, here's my screenshot from 18362.175 (v19H1):

I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer [​IMG]

Apologies for the size; I'm having trouble with "Insert Image". If your magnifying glass works, you will observe that the Mail (Microsoft Outlook 365) is no longer present on my Control Panel.

Next suggestion?

gpstoloff, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer

1. I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer - Similar Threads - accidentally added Microsoft

2. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  3. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  4. how do i login to my microsoft 365 account from a new computer?

how do i login to my microsoft 365 account from a new computer?: I am unable to login to my Microsoft 365 account on a new computer. I also need to log into Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-login-to-my-microsoft-365-account-from-a/4f7b2fc1-d295-46be-94f9-91d1bd09abb9
  5. I accidentally disabled my school account on my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled my school account on my new computer: Hello, While I was trying to disconnect my school account from my old computer, I accidentally disconnected it from the new one. I did this via https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list. Now I can't access my school emails and Office apps on my computer. I can't reactivate...
  6. I accidentally disabled my school account on my new computer

I accidentally disabled my school account on my new computer: Hello, While I was trying to disconnect my school account from my old computer, I accidentally disconnected it from the new one. I did this via https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list. Now I can't access my school emails and Office apps on my computer. I can't reactivate...
  7. I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365: I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365 I signed up for free trial but it didn't download properly so I thought it did not work today I received an email saying I have been charged ‪ 1,499.00‬ EGP to purchase it. I want refund as i don't want Microsoft Office...
  8. I accidentally added my Microsoft Account to my PC and it's basically bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally added my Microsoft Account to my PC and it's basically bricked my computer: Long story short I signed into the xbox app and it linked my local account with my Microsoft account. Now I can't use any app that isn't Microsoft approved and I can't change it. I can't even use my computer for school or work anymore. I at least need a way around this until...
  9. 365 on new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    365 on new computer: do i have 365 now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-on-new-computer/0b005209-256d-44c5-8bc7-47e994f730d0
  10. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275