Windows 10: I accidentally allowed a Trojan virus after a scan and I don't know how to reverse the...

Discus and support I accidentally allowed a Trojan virus after a scan and I don't know how to reverse the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReapingBell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ReapingBell, Jan 7, 2020.

1. I accidentally allowed a Trojan virus after a scan and I don't know how to reverse the...

/u/ReapingBell, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Amarthya Win User

I allowed a trojan win32/stallmonitz, and also removed it from Allowed List &then i came to know it is harmful but windows scan doesn't show it again

I allowed a trojan win32/stallmonitz, and also removed it from Allowed List &then i came to know it is harmful but windows scan doesn't show it again tried a lot different ways to reset defender logs etc but not found...a way to get back that trojan and
    quarantine it

Amarthya, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Trojan in Allowed Items and Quarantines

Windows Defender detected a Trojan Virus on a full scan. When I reviewed the history it indicated that the Trojan was in "allowed threats" as well as in "quarantined threats." How could that happen? How can I find out if the virus was removed?

[Original Title: Trojan virus]

LillianParmertor, Jan 7, 2020
  4. I accidentally allowed a Trojan virus after a scan and I don't know how to reverse the...

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally allowed a Trojan virus after a scan and I don't know how to reverse the...

1. I accidentally allowed a Trojan virus after a scan and I don't know how to reverse the... - Similar Threads - accidentally allowed Trojan

2. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...: I accidentally downloaded it trying to get mods for Minecraft, and now I can't get rid of it, everytime I try to uninstall it it just says error 225...
  3. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...: I accidentally downloaded it trying to get mods for Minecraft, and now I can't get rid of it, everytime I try to uninstall it it just says error 225...
  4. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  6. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  7. My personal and work email merged and I don't know how to reverse it

in Windows 10 Customization
    My personal and work email merged and I don't know how to reverse it: So, I logged into my google account for Gmail on chrome on my work computer. My google account is also a Microsoft account on my own computer. Nothing seemed weird at the time and I had not noticed if I clicked any sort of popup for syncing or something. It was all fine when...
  8. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.: My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay? submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue...
  9. I accidentally allowed notifications on a website but I don't know the website name.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally allowed notifications on a website but I don't know the website name.: [ATTACH] Ok, so today I got a blue screen of death and I wanted to find out what I could do to fix it. I opened this website and it didn't seem suspicious at first, and then it asked me to allow notifications. So, me being the absolute fucking dumbass I am without a care...
  10. Virus Scan Trojan Occamy.c?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Scan Trojan Occamy.c?: So i rarely do any virus scans since I try to make sure to be careful when clicking on things on my dell xps laptop. Well i recently was looking at a site think like ebay... where i was hovering over a picture and accidentally dragged that picture i was looking at into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentley allowed a trojan how can i refind it

2. accidentally allowed virus

3. windows allowed trojan

4. allowed a trojan by accident