Windows 10: I accidentally blocked my email account on Firefox. How to unblock?

Discus and support I accidentally blocked my email account on Firefox. How to unblock? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I keep getting a daily unwanted email on my iCloud account. Before opening it, I right clicked & thought I was just blocking that email but apparently... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GARoss, Mar 7, 2019.

1. GARoss Win User

I accidentally blocked my email account on Firefox. How to unblock?

I keep getting a daily unwanted email on my iCloud account. Before opening it, I right clicked & thought I was just blocking that email but apparently blocked the entire account. Now I can't open iCloud at all. I did try opening iCloud using Edge & it opens fine there so I don't believe it's my antivirus software doing the blocking, it's something in Firefox.

Any idea how to undo this?

:)

GARoss, Mar 7, 2019

2. Unblocking the email app

I accidentally hit "block" when the email app asked if I wanted to block it. How do I unblock it?

JohnMcQuittyYP, Mar 7, 2019
  3. farby Win User
    Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Mar 7, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

garym123, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I accidentally blocked my email account on Firefox. How to unblock? - Similar Threads - accidentally blocked email

2. How to unblock my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  3. How to unblock my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  4. How can I unblock my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  5. How can I unblock my account

How can I unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  6. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  7. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Cortana
    My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoft so that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  8. My email account is blocked, how do i get it unblocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I unblock the images in my emails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I unblock the images in my emails?: How do I unblock the images in all emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-the-images-in-my-emails/1b21570e-e9dc-40fa-9609-100c17bf177e
  10. my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?: How can I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-blocked-how-can-i-unblock-it/c47ed2ea-11c9-4f00-95c2-70247575127d"