Windows 10: I accidentally changed Google Chrome desktop to MSN work computer and it's asking for a...

Discus and support I accidentally changed Google Chrome desktop to MSN work computer and it's asking for a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At my work computer, I accessed my MSN account and I'm guessing I changed the computer account that was Google Chrome to MSN as my personal information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zipp77, Oct 7, 2020.

1. zipp77 Win User

I accidentally changed Google Chrome desktop to MSN work computer and it's asking for a...

At my work computer, I accessed my MSN account and I'm guessing I changed the computer account that was Google Chrome to MSN as my personal information remained there. I did press reset to try to clear out my info. When I try to sign on the system asks for a MSN Password for "agent". It would not take my MSN password.

Google Chrome isn't on the screen and nothing is except for the Internet icon that directly leads to MSN sign on for an account we do not have .

I can't find any help for this and can't seem to contact MSN.

Any clue or do we need an IT person?

Thank you.

:)

zipp77, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Google chrome not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

Just a few questions first, to get a clear picture of the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the error message displayed on the screen?

I would recommend that you uninstall Chrome and try again and make sure you are downloading Google Chrome from trusted website.

To uninstall google chrome follow the steps below:

• Press Win + X and open Control panel
    • Go to program and click program and feature.
      • Uninstall chrome

Hope this helps.

Please post back to us if you have any questions. We will be glad to provide you with the additional options.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 7, 2020
  4. zaichi Win User

I accidentally changed Google Chrome desktop to MSN work computer and it's asking for a...

no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I accidentally changed Google Chrome desktop to MSN work computer and it's asking for a... - Similar Threads - accidentally changed Google

2. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  3. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.: I have tried every solution that I can possibly find but I have not been able to update Chrome for a couple of years now and now other apps have become incompatible with the version that I have."An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start error...
  4. Google Chrome will not update and Google Chrome Help suggested I ask here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. MSN out Google Chrome in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN out Google Chrome in: I'm working on Windows 11. Originally set Google chrome as my default browser now MSN opens up first. Went to the steps that I found on the net in set Google is default on several different categories. Now MSN opens up first then a black screen for Google and third Google...
  6. MSN out Google Chrome in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN out Google Chrome in: I'm working on Windows 11. Originally set Google chrome as my default browser now MSN opens up first. Went to the steps that I found on the net in set Google is default on several different categories. Now MSN opens up first then a black screen for Google and third Google...
  7. Google chrome not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome not working: I bought a brand new windows laptop yesterday, because i need it to take an exam. Bing works fine and quickly, but i needed to download google chrome specifically for the exam. When it downloaded it was extremely slow sometimes it didn’t even load at all and eventually I...
  8. google chrome is asking for permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    google chrome is asking for permission: Hi, I am not able to open my google chrome browser it keeps asking for permission from adult, since I am the parent how should I unrestricted it. Thanks...
  9. Google Chrome is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome is not working: Google Chrome has crashed on my PC. I just see ‘Aw, snap!’ Something went wrong while displaying this website.’ Error code. STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-working/3e93800e-4005-4ad7-bfe8-ae8f7474ec9a
  10. Google Chrome Opening a MSN page on Starting My Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Opening a MSN page on Starting My Computer: Hi all, Since yesterday whenever I turn on my PC Google Chrome (which is my default brower) automatically opens a MSN web page. This is very annoying as I don't always want chrome to open, and I do not want to see the MSN website. Does anyone know how to stop this...