Windows 10: I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

Discus and support I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I am currently having an issue. I was watching videos and I wanted to copy something using CTRL + C. I did, but at the same time, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kirillos_Khanania, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

Hello everyone! I am currently having an issue. I was watching videos and I wanted to copy something using CTRL + C. I did, but at the same time, I pressed some other keys by accident. I always do this and nothing happens. But when I did it, I noticed my screen went brighter and darker in colours in colours. For example, Red turned into Pink. Or light blue turned into Dark Blue. Maybe I accidentally pressed another key, but I am not sure. I do not know if the cause is from my Windows or my monitor. My PC is perfectly fine. I can still use. But I still want to revert it. Can someone please give me a solution to this problem?

:)

Kirillos_Khanania, Mar 4, 2019

2. Can`t change lockscreen and colour on the tiles!

Hi Vesa-JuhaniMajava;

What's happen when you try to change colour and select the new colour tile? Do you get any message or just does not change colour?

Please check the steps on the steps on the links below and let us know when the issue occur.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/start/change-accent-color-or-background-theme

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/how-to/wp8/basics/personalize-my-lock-screen

Regards,

Gianpaolo L., Mar 4, 2019
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

1. I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to... - Similar Threads - accidentally changed colour

2. I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?: I don't know my primary password, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-primary-password-how-can-i-change/99a2de26-5dab-4d84-bd94-eef6594d8f66
  3. I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?: I don't know my primary password, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-primary-password-how-can-i-change/99a2de26-5dab-4d84-bd94-eef6594d8f66
  4. How do I Undo Accidental Taskbar/ Desktop Changes... When I Don't Even Know What I Changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I Undo Accidental Taskbar/ Desktop Changes... When I Don't Even Know What I Changed?: Sometimes I accidentally change something on my computer and I don't know how to change it back because I don't even know what I changed. An hour ago, I was working in Windows when a grey task box slid out from the right side of my computer. I don't know what I did to make...
  5. I accidentally Uninstalled the built-in webcam in my laptop and I don't know how to install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally Uninstalled the built-in webcam in my laptop and I don't know how to install...: My laptop is the hp Envy13 2020. The laptop cannot detect the Webcam and it does not appear in device manager even after scanning for it in hardware changes. Idk if this is really the place for this post but I'm trying my best to figure out the problem. submitted by...
  6. Windows suddenly changed colours. Don't know how to change them back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly changed colours. Don't know how to change them back.: I have no idea what happened here but the text/folder colours in Windows randomly changed and I can't change all of them back. I had it on dark mode, and set that again. The accent colour had somehow changed to blue, so I made it grey. But when I open the file explorer, the...
  7. I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back: I recently changed my mouse cursor, and then it changed everything. My loading cursor, my zooming cursor etc. I don't know how to change it back. Can someone help me?...
  8. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. I accidentally set the scaling to 350% and I don't know how to change hit

I accidentally set the scaling to 350% and I don't know how to change hit: I accidentally set the scale to 350% and the screen goes black. How do I change it? I can't sign in to that Windows account too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-set-the-scaling-to-350-and-i-dont/fb1b4024-9831-4750-bc6c-d6ebf0d26af8
  10. I don't know how to delete shortcut on keyboard ctrl + shift

I don't know how to delete shortcut on keyboard ctrl + shift: I don't know how to delete his. Can you help me? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-delete-shortcut-on-keyboard/ad520f7a-b08f-42de-a4b5-ec06e7988d6f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I dont know colour in my screen