Windows 10: I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

Discus and support I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RODRIGUES DE SÁ ROCHA, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device and press a key” I need help….

:)

RODRIGUES DE SÁ ROCHA, Nov 25, 2022

2. Boot Emergency!

No it doesnt show. Only my OS drive.

Its there and it says it running and normal.

Anyway I just had the same boot problem on reboot. Everything was fine 10 minutes ago. Now it wont boot without my manually selecting the drive.

TheMailMan78, Nov 25, 2022
  3. newguy24 Win User
    Windows wont boot; stuck at chk disk

I ran a chk disk the morning, its ran through and rebooted was going normal shown windows splash screen then right back too chk disk again i press any key to skip chk disk and it then reboots....same process...tried F8 doesn't boot, tried last known config doesn't boot,unfortunately i don't have a cd to boot from. I really don't know what to do and need information from this drive. currently I'm running a start-up repair. If this doesn't work what ells could i try?? it shows the windows splash screen then goes right to a chk disk i have ran it twice already. why wont it just boot*Bang Head :banghead:

I have windows 7 ultimate.

thanks

newguy24, Nov 25, 2022
  4. I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

Windows XP no boot

I have a no boot issue in windows XP. It just keeps giving me the "no boot device" or something similar. It will boot from the Windows XP Home disk without any issues. I have tried replacing the boot.ini, fixmbr, and fixboot. None of these have worked. I even went so far as to doing the repair by installing Windows XP Home. When it rebooted it still gave me the same reading.

I can get it to boot from a Paragon Rescue disk though. I am at a loss on this one. My next step is to run a boot virus check I suppose, as this system had over 300 trojans, virus' and malware.

This is a friends computer that has a bunch of his work related documents so I don't want to reformat or anything unless it has to.

stinger608, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

1. I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and... - Similar Threads - accidentally cleared disks

2. Accidentally Cleared Secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Cleared Secure boot: Recently I accidentally cleared secure boot keys on UFEI settings. Now secure boot is grayed out and choosing "Load hp default keys" doesn't help but stuck at loading animation. How to restore secure boot keys?...
  3. Accidentally Cleared Secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Cleared Secure boot: Recently I accidentally cleared secure boot keys on UFEI settings. Now secure boot is grayed out and choosing "Load hp default keys" doesn't help but stuck at loading animation. How to restore secure boot keys?...
  4. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..: hey guys, i have been recently experiencing some issues with my graphics card and nvidia control panel, whilst i was updating graphicsdriver using geforce experience,i had put clean install meaning it would remove and add new drivers to the pc,at the time i did not know so i...
  5. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..: hey guys, i have been recently experiencing some issues with my graphics card and nvidia control panel, whilst i was updating graphicsdriver using geforce experience,i had put clean install meaning it would remove and add new drivers to the pc,at the time i did not know so i...
  6. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...: I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device and press a key” I need help…....
  8. Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to...: Any folder or command I should check? submitted by /u/thexdroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r5liq2/accidentally_i_started_the_windows_11_update_now/
  9. Windows shut down and now says I need disk.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shut down and now says I need disk.: I recently purchased a computer second hand with a legit copy of windows 10. All worked fine. It shut down on its own and then would never load windows properly. It just kept thinking at the welcome screen. I decided to repair it via last restore point. It worked. Used it all...
  10. Accidentally disabled my wifi connection, and now i cant reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally disabled my wifi connection, and now i cant reconnect.: I was attempting to figure out how to fix my internet connection, and there was an option which said disable, which i thought would temporarily disable my connection and allow me to simply reconnect. i hit that disable button, and all of the wifi disappeared from my laptop. i...