Windows 10: I accidentally clicked on the don't save option . How do I restore it now?

Discus and support I accidentally clicked on the don't save option . How do I restore it now? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I completed all my writing work on MS Word and then I clicked on the close button.Then a dialog box appeared and I accidently clicked on don't save.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VibhaaBandi, May 30, 2020.

1. I accidentally clicked on the don't save option . How do I restore it now?

I completed all my writing work on MS Word and then I clicked on the close button.Then a dialog box appeared and I accidently clicked on don't save.I want to know how to restore the file which I typed.

:)

VibhaaBandi, May 30, 2020

2. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, May 30, 2020
  4. I accidentally clicked on the don't save option . How do I restore it now?

Sd app saving MOVE option is grayed out it will not let me click on it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Is this specific to games?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 30, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally clicked on the don't save option . How do I restore it now?

1. I accidentally clicked on the don't save option . How do I restore it now? - Similar Threads - accidentally clicked don't

2. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  3. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  4. how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I restore favorites that I accidentally deleted: I accidentally deleted Favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-favorites-that-i-accidentally/cc0df6cc-fcb6-4e1a-a4e0-3c4408167dd5
  5. How do I now restore the files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I now restore the files?: I backed up my files on a disc. Now I need to know how to restore the files? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-now-restore-the-files/0f093fa3-3be3-4fec-8d58-ba2c5b8b9d18
  6. If I have a book saved but now I want to save this file by section how do I do this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I have a book saved but now I want to save this file by section how do I do this?: How I divide a 235 page file into individual sections then save to new folder in pdf format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-a-book-saved-but-now-i-want-to-save-this/3f1a9934-b459-4811-908f-3ea66e03636e"
  7. after clicking on Save As there is no option to save

after clicking on Save As there is no option to save: I have an issue, all of a sudden clicking the "save as", won’t let me see a list of folders to choose from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-clicking-on-save-as-there-is-no-option-to/f614d9ef-9aea-47e3-b419-e89990f152aa"
  8. save to desktop is not an option when I right click

save to desktop is not an option when I right click: "save to desktop" is not an option when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-desktop-is-not-an-option-when-i-right/92103173-b318-487f-bd64-1f4f05ee8bac"
  9. How do I restore an accidental document file removal ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore an accidental document file removal ?: How do I restore a Notepad document file that I accidentally removed? I'm using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-do-i-restore-an-accidental-document-file/3e68dbc0-edc7-47ae-82f2-9cb3211af626
  10. How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?: While trying to reset Spotlight somehow roaming.lock got deleted How can I restore this? 89689